Monday, January 16, 2017

Issue #64 - "Return of Blu"

Welcome to Season 2 of Blu the Monkey! The Animal Jam Sky Blog is proud to present the return of our favorite little monkey plushie. Enjoy readers!

1 Year Later...



Lola: I'm so sorry to hear about your parents passing, Blu. Their pictures over there are beautiful. If you don't mind me asking what happened?

Blu: We don't really know. They went missing, and are no where to be found. The Jamaasian Police Department thought they might have been attacked by a group of wolves. *cries*

Lola: Bonnie and Berry were good animals. We will surely miss them.

Plum: Thanks for coming, Lola. Come on Blu. Let's take a walk with the other alphas.






Sly: The funeral went well today, and wow, what a beautiful day for a walk!

Blu: It's not a beautiful day! MY PARENTS ARE GONE!

Plum: Hey guys, can we have some alone time?

Violet: Sure, we will wait in the woods. Take as much time as you need.









Blu:  I miss them already, Plum. I didn't mean to yell at Sly like that.

Plum: I know. It is healthy to let it out though. Blu, I think you deserve a vacation, maybe we will take a vacation with Bluberry, Hiss, Remy, and Grape.

Blu: We are alphas now Plum, we don't take vacations. I need some time to think... alone.

Plum: Okay, I will be in the woods with the others when you are ready to go back home.






*One Hour Later...*



Blu: Hey guys, I am ready to go home. I think I really cleared my mind. Sorry for yelling at you Sly, I guess I just--

Sly? Plum? Alphas? Where did you all go?!

What is this? A letter!












*Later that day...*

Lola: Blu?! What is the matter?

Blu: I need you to take Bluberry, Strawberry, and the pets to your house where they will be safe. Now.

Lola: What is going on?

Blu: The Alphas are missing. I have to find them. I don't know who did this. I don't know when I will be back home.

Lola: Ok, but be careful, Blu. We love you, and if you need our help, we are one call away.

Strawberry: Good luck, brother.



All of the sudden a Falcon swoops down and picks up Blu with its sharp talons.

Blu: LET ME DOWN! WHO ARE YOU? WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?

Flurry: Relax, Blu. My name is Flurry.

Blu: HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?! DID YOU TAKE MY FRIENDS?

Flurry: All these questions will be answered in time. For now, relax we have a long flight ahead of us.





To Be Continued...


17 comments:

  1. I want to read more! But isn't Red a fox, and Strawberry being Blu's sister? I may have read wrong though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you for catching that! It has been fixed, it has been awhile since I wrote Blu Comic Issues XD

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so excited! I'm so sorry for his lost 😭 but I wonder what o- stands for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, what do u use to edit your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use various image editing software and websites, such as lunapic.

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! Do you have any picture apps you recommend for iPhones?

      Delete
    3. I do have a computer but it doesn't work on wifi... so I'm kinda stuck with my phone :P

      Delete
  4. Do you know any apps/ programs for erasing backgrounds and moving the object to a different background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I do not Gfox0. I mainly use my computer for editing photos!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
    2. That's okay, I have an eraser app I use and it works like a charm!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. WE NEEEEEEED MORRRRRRRRRRRERRE!

      Delete
  6. Aww. Im sorry Blu. GLAD YOUR BACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Scooter? I really think you need to update the character pages. They are pretty outdated, LOL. I was staring at them like, wait, if Blu is 14 and still goes to school how does he have a wife and child. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this new part, 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still waiting for the reply if our comics and cross-over?

    ReplyDelete