Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Issue #33 - "New Beginnings"

 Three weeks after the "Mr. Blek Incident"....

Violet: "Wow, I can't believe we are going back to school! Are you sure this is our school?"

Maple: "Yes, at least I think it is? The new teacher must really like plants! I wonder who the teacher will be.."

Violet: "I am most worried about my brother. He goes to our school now because he moved up a grade."

Maple: "Yay! New people!"
Mrs. Merigold: "Welcome class! My name is Mrs. Merigold, and I can't wait to start teaching! My favorite things include plants, Peck the Bunny Alpha, Birthstones, and Crystal Sands. I really do not like bullies, kiwi, phantoms, and turtles. Don't ask why.. Anywho, I will try to remember all of your names!"

Skal: "Ya, I have a question! What is that weird circle plaque thing?"
Mrs. Merigold: "Oh, that is a birthstone plaque. It is an ancient Jamaasian legend that if all of the birthstones are aligned, it would open a portal to a mysterious place! Of course, the birthstone shards are lost all of Jamaa."

Blu: "We could help you find them!"

Mrs. Merigold: "NO! I mean... what is the point, I just like the way the plaque looks in the classroom. Next, I would like to introduce two new students who have moved up into this grade..."
Hopper: "G'day Mates! I am Hopper Windstorm, but Hopper for short. I like leaping, hopping, bouncing, striding, jumping, and much more!"

Red: "Hi, I am Red. Most of you already know me because I am Violet's little brother. I like swimming and jumping on my pogo stick."

Mrs. Merigold: "We are glad to have you here at Sarepia School."


Mrs. Merigold: "Now for a little tour of your remodeled classroom. Speaking of tours, we will be going on a lot of field trips this year! Anywho, like I said before, I like Peck so much that I invested in a Peck Statue for the class. It is made out of the same materials as the birthstones."

Sly: "I like Peck, but it is kind of creepy and mysterious with her eyes glowing!"

 Later after school.....

Plum: "I am so glad you suggested me living at the Bow Agency. They have tons of great rooms to stay in, and you are even close by!"

Blu: "I know, it is great. Why don't you show me some of your stuff?"

Plum: "Okay, this is my room. I like sports, especially soccer. My favorite books are the Warriors and the Hunger Games. I like to sing in my microphone, and exploring with my camera in the wild."
 Boom! Crash!

Blu: "Hey! What is going on over here?!"

Mrs. Kitty: "Sorry guys, our baby pets are running wild!"

Plum: "We will catch them all, won't we Blu?"

Mr. Kitty: "That would help Sugar and I out greatly!"
Plum: "Here are all the baby kitties. This one is so cute!"

Mrs. Kitty: "You can keep it, if you want, since you live next door."

Plum: "Really?! Thanks, I will name her Grape."

36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Congrats! -throws plushies in the air-

      Delete
    2. *throws grapes in the air* CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And much more exclamation marks.)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Awwwwww..............So cutee!!!!
    And Im 2nd x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet miss marigold wants to find the shards herself so she can get in to the place to get mind controls or something to help her take over the world! Or what if she is those aliens in discigue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scooter, about the "Warriors" serise, do u meant the one about the cats by Erin Hunter or by someone radom?

    Just asking cuz i read them :D

    -cmo1st

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for using my pink big kitty!! (Mrs. Kitty.) I will send more right now!






    paige16663




    ~P.S Do you accept toys?~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please just keep it for Plushies, however I have received 2 toys..

      --Scooter

      Delete
  6. I find it kinda strange that a bunny would like the warrior series because well the cats eat bunnies
    -kitty5748
    Live laugh and awkward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hold up!! What happened to Violet's necklace?- silyseal2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reread Issue #27. At the end of the issue she got a mysterious necklace from "Sneak". The necklace started to glow, and transported them into the Castle of Doom. The necklace went away when they got transported.

      --Scooter

      Delete
    2. Oh now I remember!

      Delete
  8. OH CRAPBALLS I DIDENT GET PICKED!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait who's violets little sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I accidentally wrote sister, I meant brother. Red the little red fox is Violet's little brother.

      --Scooter

      Delete
  10. i love warrior cats

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I know why Mrs. Merigold has that birthstone holder and lots of field trips. She will find a birthstone in every field trip. My theory sounds cool to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate plants phantoms are better

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not going to really read these things now i like MR BLEK !!!!! I like phantoms!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Phew! I finally got to finish the design of my Plushie Comic Blog and posted the first story! :D And I finished my third post on my main blog. Today is great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went to Scooter's den, and I saw Mr. Blek OUT of the portal and Blu and his friends TRAPPED in a soccer net?! Next when maybe Mr. Blek gets his revenge AGAIN

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  16. DON'T YOU INSULT WHOEVER LIKES PLANTS!!! I LIKE MS. MERIGOLD BETTER THAN MR. BLEK!!!

    ~Pengy01 ( >:( I'm angry!! )

    ReplyDelete
  17. did mr.blek escaped its vortex and trapped blu and his friends and you no why i just gone to your den of course :D-bryan1265

    ReplyDelete
  18. There's reindeer poop on the floor. XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, it's me the one that tried to make Skep blu's sister lol, but can you put the black arctic wolf i sent you called Halo in the comic? He's 15, he lives at bow agency, and his pet is... I love that orange kitty, can he have it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. his avorite alpha is peck too

      Delete
  20. OMZ(oh my Zios) I LOVE THE WARRIORS BOOKS! PLUM IS NOW MY FAVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ERHMEGURD SO DO I!!!!!
      AND HUNGER GAMES TOO YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
      I just got Divergant! :-)

      Delete
  21. Hello comment pplz of the long-lost year of 2014. I come from 2 years later, 2016. Its actually the present to me. AND BTW SCOOTER WHY DID U STOP BLOGGING I MISS BLU SOOOOO MUCH

    ReplyDelete