Sunday, June 1, 2014

Issue #30 - Blu Goes to the Summer Carnival

"Get ready for the Best Blu Issue Yet!!" ~Blu
 Mr. Blek: "Welcome class to the 3rd Annual Summer Carnival!"
Class: "Ooh! Aah!"
Green Panda: "Hello there kids! I am the owner of the Animal Jam Summer Carnival. Behind me are some of the Carnival workers. We hope your Carnival Field Trip is the best one ever! Have fun!"
Maple: "I can't wait! GIVE ME COTTON CANDY!!"

Mr. Blek: "Okay, are you two ready to continue our plan to destroy Blu?"

Skal: "No! I bully Blu a lot, but I was never a part of this plan. You tricked me into that Fox costume, and I thought it was just a prank! It was really just part of your "Plan" to destroy him! I am out of here!"

Spec: "Don't worry, we don't need him! What is next uncle?"

Purple Bunny: "Step right up! See if you can be the first person to ever defeat the dart game!"

Blu: "He-- He-- Hello there. I am Blu the Monkey. Do you work here?"

Purple Bunny: "Uhh... Hi, and yes I do work here. I travel around with the Carnival gang."

Blu: "Do you ever go home?"

Purple Bunny: "Well, I really don't have one. My parents left me as a child, and the Carnival gang took me in. I am actually looking for a place to stay permanently.




Blu: "I know a perfect place! The B.O.W. Agency is right next to my house! They have housing for plushies!"

Purple Bunny: "That sounds wonderful! Do you want to go get cotton candy?"

Blu: "I would love that. By the way, what is your name?"

Purple Bunny: "Plum."




Mr. Blek: "Hey you! You work here right?"

Snow Leopard: "Ya, do you need anything?"

Mr. Blek: "Yes! This empty booth!" 

Snow Leopard: "You can't just take over!"

Mr. Blek: "Too late! Time to set up the portal, Spec. Remember let this portal booth lead right to my house!"

Fox: "Cotton Candy! Get your Cotton Candy here!"

Plum: "Ya, we would like two--"

Spec: "AHHHH!"

Blu: "Did you hear that? I wonder who it was? Lets go see, it was by that empty booth! Guys, lets go to that empty booth!!!"

Violet: "It was a trap!" 

Sly: "Look at that sign! It says 'Blek's Home'."

Blu: "I knew Mr. Blek was up to no good. We have to take him down. As a team. In his own home."

Plum: "Lets do this!!"

To Be Continued.....

38 comments:

  1. noooooooo tell more of the story aww i hate clif hangers noo
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate cliff hangers to but there seems to be alot of them in life (^•^)

      Delete
  2. Awwww...The adventure has begun XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg such a great issue!

    I went to scooters den cause I was bored and I saw plum. I said to blu ( he is good to talk to) oh blu! U got itself a girl! And then he said yup! She's plum and she will be in the next issue!

    This is a great issue!
    I bet mr blek and spec have planned this and then a cage falls and sprays everyone with sleeping gas and they wake up in a weird place and then some one ( u choose it could be anyone) saves them in a interesting way!

    I love the new blu! And guess what! Just the day before I bought a bunnie and made him into my main characters crush on MY plushie blog ! Lol! X3

    It's like midnight where I am and I'm in bed typing but I'm not even tired! I...yawn...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is your plushie blog? I would like to take a look ^.^

      Delete
    2. yeah i love plushie blogs! (since i can't make one on my own)
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
    3. http://pepsithecheetahanimaljam.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
    4. I have a plushie blog too.But I just started and it sucks cuz you know how begginings are always boring and stuff like that.BTW Wild flower I love ur plushie blog.And its cute that Blu has a crush x3
      This issue is AMAZING.Maybe Skal won't be a bully to Blu anymore,I think...
      Lol looking the opposite O3O

      Delete
    5. o3o I new skal was good inside!

      Delete
    6. Ehh... I'm going to make a plushie blog soon ^.^ And another thing, Wild flower, umm, I'm not trying to be mean but, aren't you copying Scooter's Blu the Monkey's stories?

      1. An alien bunny came. Returned in his spaceship.
      2. The costume thingy. Gave an anklet and disappeared in a fog. (The script is pretty much alike too)
      3. The Mira ornament story, kind of like Blu's Zios ornament story.
      4. A mean teacher. Mr Burke=Mr Blek.
      5. A mean enemy. Daron=(kind of) Skal.

      I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I just noticed it, and decided to write it here.

      Delete
    7. Er no offence but most plushie blogs have mean enemys

      Delete
    8. And the teacher isn't evil he just hates kids

      Delete
    9. No, I mean that you were copying Scooter's stories. The script is pretty much alike too, in some of the issues.

      Delete
    10. I admit that 2 may be copying :"(

      Delete
    11. Number 2 was copying... But someone mentioned that and she said for them to give credit to scooter! Just trying to defend her!
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
  4. I'm wondering if any of the past characters come in the next post, who knows :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like Lola. Wonder what would happen then?

      Delete
  5. I can't wait what happens next OwO

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.O Taking down Mr. Blek in his own home...imagine if Mrs. Blek then APPEARED? Maybe Mr. Blek SECRETLY ( Yes secretly ) works for S.N.O.W! Mmm...very interesting....>.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNN!!!! I'm so exited!!!! I should send in a plushie! Hmm....
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lawl. Wait, is this the 2nd girl Blu is in love with? Just see those heart eyes at that pic... wait, what would Lola think? Answer: She'll Try to destroy Plum so that she keeps Blu :P
    All the issue was made from graphics, right?
    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snow leapoard was in a past issue.

    -bobbricks2300

    ReplyDelete
  10. O-M-G!!
    Blu!Have you even think of Lola?!?!
    U like her now u got another girl?!?!
    Mr. Blek should really be taken down :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. then blu push the button at mr. blek's button then a heavy thing fell on him then blu............... died!-bryan1265

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew blek was evil I knew it I knew it I knew it XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. It shouldn't be a bunny :l
    It should just be a different colored monkey from the carnival :T
    They're not best for EACH OTHER :T

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. BLU,HOW..COULD..YOU..DO..THIS !!
      </3 {Heart Break}
      ~Lola

      Delete
  15. why you havent do the next issue scooter??-bryan1265

    ReplyDelete
  16. I WANT TO SEE GRUBBY AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i never get to se blu the monkeys dad or mom!

    ReplyDelete