Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Issue #60 - "Funhouse Fiesta"

Robot: "Welcome to the funhouse Ruby the Rhino, Violet the Fox, and Plum the Bunny!"

Plum: "Who are you and how do you know our names?!"

Robot: "I am Silvermane. This is where you will have some fun, follow me!! Muhahaha!"

*Silvermane jumps through portal and they follow*



Ruby: "Okay gals, lets set something straight. We are definitely going to try to catch Silvermane. He could be teaming up Mr. Blek."

Violet: "Right, this looks like a place full of illusions! Lets split up and be careful!"




Ruby: "This place is making me dizzy! Where is the exit?!"


Violet: "This place is making me sick! Where is the bathroom?!"


Plum: "This place is making me nervous! Where is Silvermane?!"




Silvermane: "Woah, you girls are smarter than I thought!"

Ruby: "You are right, we are smarter!" *Passes out from dizziness*

Violet: "Ya!" *Pukes from being sick!*

Silvermane: "Sure, sure. Now follow me through this portal!"

Ruby: "It was a trap! There is no Silvermane! It was a robot!"


Spec: "Correct stupid girls. It was me behind the lion robot!"


Mr. Blek: "Yes, now come with me to the sleeping mushrooms to join your friends."


Violet: "No! You will not win this! Girls Rock! You will never get away with your master plan!"
 Meanwhile....

Blu: "We have lost communication with all of the other teams. You guys are the only hope. Good Luck!"

Sophia: "We will try our best, Blu."

*Whispers from the bushes* 
"Blu come over here."



Blu: "Hello, did somebody say my name?"

Anonymous: "Yes, we are back."

Blu: "Oh my gosh! Three of you have returned to help me! Thank you so much! I knew I could trust you three."




Who are the mysterious special guests?
Will Maple, Amelia, and Sophia save the hostages?
Will Mr.Blek's plan continue as planned?
Find out in the next Blu the Monkey!
Issues Left: 3
(Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Since my membership is running out, Blu can't continue. However, don't forget to read the final 3 Issues, and after that you can always reread them! Yay!)

14 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOO GO MR BLEK! GO MAPLE AND THE OTHERS! GO THE MYSTERIOUS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEHEHEHE I like how you used a lot of the same items in the funhouse I thgouth that was cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh, and Scooter, I was wondering... well, the last time, you announced that after your membership expires, you would start a Plushie Blog about Maple the Deer or Chuck the Wolf. However, I was wondering if you could, instead, start a blog about either:

      After all these issues on this blog about Blu, Blu grows up, and continues his adventures with his friends. A non-member blue monkey Plushie, currently used as Berry, may be used as Blu as a grown-up.

      OR

      Maybe you could do a Plushie Comic about Blu before all these adventures! Like, when he was a little monkey, or even before that, when Berry first met Bonnie. A non-member carnival Monkey Plushie could be used as Blu as a little monkey.

      I was hoping that you could do this instead of about Maple or Chuck, but it's your choice ^-^

      Delete
  4. Scooter, since everyone else is so loving these comics, they can't bear to leave it.

    I have a suggestion for you:

    Make a short-novel like story with some hand/digital drawn pictures of a new 'season' of Blu's adventures. It does sound really busy, so maybe you could just like release once a month. That'll keep your readers happy. I hope you will consider this.

    Three voices... Mira, Zios and someone?


    P.S. Do you mean you won't get as much materials as a NM? I see you have a rather large collection of NM items, or are those borrowed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that it's Lola, Silver, and Hopper, because they were the ones who got the highest votes. And Mira and Zios were not in the poll.

      Delete
    2. You don't deserve to comment on this blog taco brat. Take your stupid scamming ways and GET OUT

      Delete
    3. I wasn't checking on the poll, so I was guessing.

      Didn't vote, didn't see.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful issue once again. I understand you are getting quite busy and too old to be doing this anymore and I totally back you up on your choice ;).

    -Singelena

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know you might think your to old for aj but loads of jammers play it you Can play aj any age

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Whispers silently* please be Hopper please be Hopper please be Hopper PLEASE BE HOPPER!!!!!!! O.O Did i mention i want hopper to be back? :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! what an Awesome issue!
    Its so so sad its ending though D:

    I hope to see you again one day.

    ReplyDelete