Monday, November 11, 2013

Issue #1 - Fall is Falling




 Hey Jammers! Fall is one of my favorite seasons. However, it is a 4-way tie ^-^  The best part about Fall is jumping in the leaves....



Wee! *Crunch* Haha! Anyway, a lot of you don't know me too well. I am Blu the Monkey. You could describe me as funny and I love adventures with my friends! (You will meet one of my friends in the next issue.) Anyway...



...I really have to go now because I am going to go decorate my den for Feast of Thanks! Yay! See ya next time!!

2 comments:

  1. 1st comment! yays, in now first,,, Y U END SERIES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop being mean!!!!! He was still probably new when he wrote this, and didn't have too much of a plot line to keep it going for a whole 3 pages. Give him time! (Oh, and BTW, the series already ended, you person-that-needs-to-give-other-ppl-a-chance-Plz!)

      >:-(

      Delete