Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Issue #56 - "Gather the Group"

Recently on Blu the Monkey...
Dr. Dark captured Chuck!
Blu and Cheep are building a fort for safety!
Peck, Violet, and Maple met Peck the Bunny Alpha!

Blu: "We are finished with the underground safety fort. All of our items are in the chest. There is no way that the League of Villains will hurt us from down here."

Cheep: "Yes, and if any of us get separated then we will always meet back here. This is our base."

Plum: "Sounds like a plan. Now, you guys get Sly, since you three are best friends. We will go get your family Blu. Everyone meet back here in 2 hours."

Blu: "Wow, Sly's room is cool! He has a huge television!"

Cheep: "His bathroom was quite larger than normal."

Sly: "Blu, Cheep, is that you?! Help, a Merigold Robot is trying to get me!"

Merigold Robot: "No use resisting plushies! I am taking him back to Mr. Blek!"


Blu: "Hurry Cheep grab the snowboard! How does this taste Merigold Robot?!"

Merigold Robot: "No! Malfunctioning. Beep. Beep. Vroom. Peep. Zoom. Dancing flamingos. Bumblebee pancakes."

Blu: "What is she saying?"

Cheep: "I think she has gone crazy. She is going to blow! Everyone take cover!"

*BOOM!*


Sly: "2 Merigold Robots down! Thanks so much for untying me."

Blu: "Yes, everything is going downhill! Chuck and Meep have been taken by the League of Villains, and Mr. Blek is the leader!"

Cheep: "Yes, now lets get back to the safety fort, it is the safest place in Jamaa. I wonder how the girls are doing."
Meanwhile at Blu's House...

Merigold Robot: "We are taking the family. You can not succeed!"

Maple: "She is getting away!"

Violet: "Don't worry, at least we saved the pets."
Plum: "We managed to rescue Remy, Hiss, and Trixie. Now, I will be right back, I have to save my pet, Grape."

Blu: "My family was taken!! This is getting out of control. Hurry back, Plum!"

Violet: "Sly, you are back! How is your leg?"

Sly: "Ya, they almost got me. My leg is getting better, but it hurts to walk on it."


King Phantom: "I have been spying on them, and I am almost ready for attack to get Cheep. Once, we take out Cheep they won't know what to do because he is the smartest."

Merigold Robot: "I captured Bonnie, Berry, and Strawberry."

Mr. Blek: "Very good. Very good. Go King Phantom it is your turn to strike."


 To Be Continued...
In the Next Issue of Blu the Monkey:
How will King Phantom capture Cheep?
Will Sly's leg ever heal?
A character returns to Jamaa in the Next Issue!
They will make a big landing!
Don't Miss the Next Episode of Blu the Monkey!

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Scooter, I think that you have mistyped Plum's name as "Peck", both in this issue and in the previous issue. I'm not sure if it was a typo or if it was intended, I was just confused, thanks ^-^

      Delete
    2. Oh, and I think that the returning character is Lola ^.^ Because she has been gone for a while...

      Delete
  2. Omg I TOTALLY think that Phantom King will capture cheep with a zap because in adventures, when you run out of hearts, you get put in a deep sleep. That is a totally possible way to do that. I think Sly's leg WILL heal but not before he gets captured. O.H A.N.D T.H.A.T C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R W.H.O. R.E.T.U.R.N.S I.S G.R.U.B.B.Y I T.H.I.N.K. And their secret fort? Well since Phantom King has been spying on them, he knows where the fort is and will probably have the Merigold robot to blindfold Blu's friends. But Cheep, he will be zapped while the others aren't blindfolded BUT Remy, Hiss, Trixie, and Grape will help untie Blu's and friend's blindfolds. Well that was a lot of typing.

    ~crn2601

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops I meant crm2601 when I typed it.

      ~crm2601

      Delete
    2. I also think the returning character will be Grubby!

      Delete
  3. Cottoncandygal11257AJAugust 27, 2014 at 3:50 AM

    Awesome! One of the best issues yet! :D

    I'm guessing that character is Grubby or Jetstream.. 030

    I'm really exited!
    And sorry about me coming to your den a while ago.. Boredom takes me to your den :333


    ~Cotton, who is still really bored

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheep capturing: hmmm maybe they are going to trap cheep in a cage and tease cheep by feeding him crackers!

    Returning character:
    -Lola
    -grubby
    -jet stream
    - (maybe) crow?
    -umm who else?..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking a little bit Silver..
      I LOVE ELSA IM LISTENING TO FROZEN HELP ME AND STOP ME GTFTYF

      Delete
    2. I don't like Frozen that much...

      I LOVE BALTO. Yes, it's an old show.

      I LOVE BALTO.

      Delete
  5. JETSTREAM!!!!!!! Hey, shouldn't the alphas help? I mean like they usually help...

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor robots.

    Makes me feel so bad to see their pieces strewn all over the place.



    Hey, Scooter. Why does the Phantom King, Dark King and the wolf want to defeat Bluv

    ReplyDelete
  7. JETSTREAM OMG THE MYSTERY GOOD CHARACTER THAT KNOW ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT

    Sincerley,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited I'm speechless! What is there to say? ITS SO AWESOME!!! :D -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  9. IT GONNA ABE LOLAAAAAA :3


    Paws00001 (Btw,today is my first day back to school - . - )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder if Strawberry has secret powers...

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think grubby will return because at the end of the comic it says they will make a big landing and grubby is from space so ya! I can't wait till Sunday for the next comic!
    Bunnyllover out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dis like the return of the jedi or the deathly hallows, the ending stories, gathering groups, that stuff
    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete