Friday, December 27, 2013

Issue - #7 Happy Jamaalidays

Hiya Jammmers! I am so tired! *Yawn*  O.o  My family has been so busy lately! I hope everyone had a Happy Jamaaliday. Look what I got....
 A rocking horse! Cool. Ya the other reason I have been so busy, is because we have moved again!! My mom found a great Cosmo den on the outskirts of the Temple of Zios. We used to live in downtown of Jamaa Township. Anywho...I have to get more sleep. But, I have a question for you all. I have been so busy I haven't got my Mom anything yet. So should I get her:
A.) A scarecrow for her garden
B.) New pottery-making set
C.) Smoothie machine

Thanks! Gotta Swing!

7 comments:

  1. You should DEFINETLY get her a smoothie machine, so you can make your drinks at breakfast or anytime, so SHE doesn't have to do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree With flippy3141 it would be a good present;less work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOO IMMA FROM DA FUTUREEEEE!! 20201414 BLUUUU! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SMOOTHIESSSSSSSSSSSS SCARECROWSSSSSSSS COLLIDE!!!

    ReplyDelete