Sunday, February 2, 2014

Issue - #10 Grubby Surprise



It is the Friendship Festival! I went to the party with my best friends, Sly and Cheep. My mom, Bonnie, and I put up all our friendship decorations! Bonnie loves the Friendship Festival.


After we decorated I was playing outside, and I heard someone yelling, "HHEELLPP!!!" from the abandoned Mine by our house. So I ran into the mine, and I dug out a fuzzy little green bunny. He talked very funny.....

"H.E.L.L.O. I. A.M. G.R.A.T.E.F.U.L. Y.O.U. H.A.V.E. S.A.V.E.D. M.E." he said. So, I asked mom, and she said he could stay with us until he finds his home. When I found him he was dirty and filthy, so we named him, Grubby. He doesn't talk much, and I think Remy is getting jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Cute :D And on my blog, can I do a plushie series? It'll NOT be a blue animal of a monkey.

    ~dreamcloud13~ (animal jam dream blog)

    ReplyDelete