Saturday, July 8, 2017

Issue #89 - "Finale: Part I"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
This is the END. How will it all go down? Blu the Monkey versus Zero the evil Owl. The Alphas and friends versus the evil Minor Alphas. Who will survive? How will it end? Find out now....

Cheep (Past): "That 'ought to do it! I was able to disable all of the mind control microchips in the Minor Alphas."

Lola: "Great job, Cheep! We did it!"

Felicity: "Wha-- What happend? Where am I?"

Plum: "It is okay, you are safe. You were put under mind control like the rest of us by the evil Zero the Owl."

Biff: "Where is that kooky owl?! I want to give him a piece of my mind!"

Maple: "Ya, I wonder how Blu is doing fighting Zero."

Plum (Past): "Does anyone hear that noise? It sounds like 'help'."

Meanwhile...

Blu: "I have had enough of you, Zero. First, you spy on me, then you kidnap every plushie in Jamaa, and finally you banish me to the past and turn Jamaa into some phantom kingdom! That is the last straw!"

Zero: "You are right. This is the last straw. You think that you, being a little monkey, could ever stop me? I know how to time travel, how to mentally manipulate others, and much more! I am the smartest and toughest plushie to ever live! This is the END OF BLU THE MONKEY!"

*starts to fight*





A few moments later...

Blu: "This is not the end, Zero. Evil never wins. You should have learned that lesson from your grandson, Mr. Blek."

Zero: "That is where you are wrong. I have learned from his mistakes."

*grabs Blu's tail, dangles him over boiling hot lava*

Blu: "I need your help, Zios. Now more than ever."




A Distance Away...

Plum (Past): "I hear someone saying 'help', and it is coming from this cave opening."

Plum: "I can hear it too!"

Skal: "I can't hear anything. Even if we did hear something, none of us can fit through the lava opening without getting fried alive."

Plum (Past): "I can hear someone, I know it. I can fit through one of the lava openings. I am small enough."

Plum: "Plum, you do realize that if you die, then you die in the past, which means I don't even exist!"

Plum (Past): "It is a chance we have to take to help someone."



*Plum jumps through lava to cave opening, and comes back out*

Plum (Past): "Does anyone know these two monkeys?"

Sly: "BONNIE! BERRY! YOU ARE ALIVE!"

Violet: "I thought you were killed by a pack of wolves?"

Bonnie: "Pack of wolves? No! Some giant owl kidnapped us."

Berry: "We have been trapped in that cave ever since!"

Bonnie: "So what did we miss?"





Back at the showdown...


Blu: "If you are going to throw me in the lava, just do it!"

Zero: "I CAN'T! I am frozen solid! I can't move!"

Blu: "Woah, what is that ring around your feet?"

Zero: "You did this! YOU! I was so close to defeating you!"

Blu: "It wasn't me! What is that ring? It looks almost magical."







Zero: "GET ME OUT OF HERE SO I CAN DESTROY YOU!!"

Blu: "Now, why would I do that? I told you good wins no matter what."

*strange glow appears*

Zero: "What is going on now? This is the strangest day of my life.."

Blu: "I've had stranger..."








Zios: "Greetings, Blu the Monkey."

Blu: "ZIOS! MIRA! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS ACTUALLY YOU! I haven't seen you since you helped me defeat Mr. Blek."

Mira: "It is time to help you again. You needed us, and we are here."

Blu: *starts hyperventilating* 

Zios: "Haha, we are always near when you need us, and even when you don't."

Mira: "Zios, what should we do with Zero."

Zios: "Zero, you have been a very bad owl. Haven't you?"



Blu: "What are you going to do with him?"

Zero: "They can't do anything! I am smarter than all of you!"

Mira: "Hmm... feisty big fella, isn't he?!"

Zios: "Zero, I hereby banish you to the past forever. So far in the past, to the beginning of time, when there was nothing. There will be no way out."

Zero: "You don't think I can find a way back to the present, just like Blu did?!"

Zios: "There is no one and nothing at the beginning of Jamaa. No one to help you."





*Zero is transported to the past*



Zero: "WHERE AM I?

THERE IS NO ONE HERE!

HELP!

ECHO! ECHO! ECHO!



I WILL GET REVENGE ON YOU BLU THE MONKEY!

REVENGE!"






In the present...


Bonnie: "Blu, don't be alarmed."

Blu: "MOM! DAD! Is it really you?! How are you alive!?!"

Berry: "Zero was feeding you lies! He kidnapped us just like the rest of your friends."

Blu: "I am so happy. I missed you so much." *cries*

Sly: "Does anyone else think it is very strange to look at your past self?!"

Violet: "Shush! They are having a moment, Sly!"


Berry: "Nice to see you again, Zios."

Zios: "Hello Berry, you were always one of my favorite agents."

Kiwi: "Your past friends have helped you out greatly, Blu, but now they must depart back to the past where they belong."

Blu: "Bye, everyone. Thank you so much for everything. I will especially miss you, Cheep."

Cheep (Past): "Bye, Blu."

Kiwi: "I must leave too. It has been fun, Blu."

Blu: "Kiwi, I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you."




Next Issue: Issue #90 - "Finale Part II"
IT ALL ENDS NOW.
Did you like the issue? What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions.
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!



No comments:

Post a Comment