Sunday, March 9, 2014

Issue #13 - The Flying Carpet

Well, as you know we were stuck in Mt. Shiveer. Cold. Lost. Frustrated. Helpless. We decided to get help in the Hot Cocoa Hut. We bought hiking gear and started on Mt. Shiveer. Here is the map we followed.....
We went down Mt. Shiveer, to the treetops of Sarepia Forest, and then to Coral Canyons!
 At the top of Coral Canyons we discovered an all new shop! Our guide, Spike, from the Hot Cocoa Hut said, "We should buy a flying carpet! That would be so much easier. We could find your home!!"
So Spike, Chuck, and I flew across Jamaa and found my home!
Remy was sure glad to see me.
 My mom was worried sick. "Blu!! You're home! Where were you! Never do that again!!"
"Bye Chuck! Bye Spike! I hope to see you two again sometime!"
 After saying our good-byes, I told my mom the whole story as we walked inside our house. When I opened the front door, Mr. Blek was sitting inside!!!!!
"What in Jamaa are you doing here, Mr. Blek!!!!"
"Blu that is rude! He had some exciting news to inform you about." Bonnie exclaimed.
"Yes, I wanted you to know that my nephew will be joining our class starting tomorrow."
Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! (He didn't actually say that, but I bet he was thinking it.)
Suddenly, I didn't have the need to go to school...

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for Featuring ma Plushie. "MWAHAHAHAHAHA" LOL
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! thnaks for featuring the coaco- hiking gear part that i suggested!!

    your best jammer, ~ hp17(who is randomly suspended & has been since feb. 5th)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post
    i have a rhino plushie just like that!
    mr.blek reminds me of snape(i finished reading deathly hollows yesterday, now everything reminds me of my favorite character since book 1 , he wasn't my fav anymore on book 6, but on book 7 i liked him again) : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this :D:D:D:D:D:D and like the story XD

    -CMO1st

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does Blue LIKE Lola?- silyseal2

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes he has a crush on her ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete