Sunday, March 16, 2014

Issue #14 - Stuck in Luck

Mr. Blek: "I want introduce everyone to my nephew, Spec, to our classroom. He will be joining us, and I expect everyone to get to know him."

Spec: "Ugh, I wish I wasn't here right now!"

Blu: "Sounds just like his uncle.."

Mr. Blek: "That is enough class! Now, today we will be learning about phantom pods. Lets all go outside."


 Well, we all went outside to find a real phantom pod!!
Mr. Blek: "Okay class, I need a volunteer to be a victim of the phantom pod and go inside."

Skal: "I will since everyone else is a baby!!"

After ten minutes, Skal was the baby. He was struggling in the phantom ooze. So Sly eventually got him out. Sly is so... sly ^-^

 "HELP! HELP! I AM STUCK!", somebody screamed from inside the classroom, and this time it wasn't Skal. When we all went inside Spec was caught in Lucky Day balloons, and was floating above us.

Spec: "Help me down! I am afraid of heights!!"

Today turned out to be a great day! My worst enemy, Skal got stuck in a phantom pod, and my other new nemesis was stuck floating in the air. I think it was luck I guess.

Later when I got home, my mom, Bonnie, wanted to shopping. Shopping is the worst, unless you get something cool out of it. So after many clothing shops, we stopped by a new Lucky Day Shop.
Koala: "Hi, and welcome to the Lucky Day Shop!", an orange koala said behind the cash register.

Bonnie: "Hello there, my son just wanted to look around, and I told him that he could buy one thing."

I looked at everything in the store, and no luck!



All of the sudden, I found a weird Zios Action Figure! It was very unusual, almost as if it had special powers.....

6 comments:

  1. The legend of the last land it says only Zios can get there with someone else you can summon Zios with that toy do it!!!

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I LOVE BLU'S STORY :D
    Its amazing I cant wait for more :D
    And I cant wait for the AJ Sky Blog's anniversary :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I luv it and my brothers birthday is tommorow wut are the odds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh any my username is Lilo9007

    ReplyDelete
  5. There should be a tag for the koala

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought skal was his nephew

    ReplyDelete