Sunday, March 23, 2014

Issue #15 - Responsibility

 Hi everyone! The next day after the shopping trip, I invited Lola over to help me find out about the Zios Figurine. She knows everything about Jamaa's History!

Lola: "Wow, where did you get this it looks ancient! What happens when you click Zios' nose?"

All of the sudden we were transported to a lost beach.....
 Rhino: "Welcome Blu and friend. I am Ruby the Rhino Shaman. You have been chosen to complete missions and save the animals in Jamaa. Zios would have wanted you to do this, he has been watching over you."

Blu: "This is a big honor! How am I supposed to save Jamaa in one day?!?!"

Ruby: "Don't worry this will take most of your lifetime!"
 Ruby: "Your first mission starts now! A baby Eagle has been caught in some phantom goop. He is on the top of this mountain of sharp rocks. Your girlfriend can go with you too."

Blu: "She is NOT my girlfriend, just friends."
*Face turns red*

So Lola and I climbed up the mountain jumping and swinging to vast heights. Then we reached the top.

Eagle: "Help, get me out! I am trapped!"

Lola: "Blu we learned this in Mr. Blek's class! We have to get him out through trapping the goop in a container or by fire."

Blu: "Your right! Just hang there Eagle I will be right back, I will go look for something before the goop spreads further."



Blu: "I found a firework, take this phantom!"

*Swoosh, fling, flash, boom!!!!*

Phantom: "Grumble, Grr, Bloop!"

Eagle: "Thank you so much you saved my life! I will fly you two back down the mountain. Let's leave before this phantom come back!"




Ruby: "Congratulations, you have successfully completed your first Zios Mission! Now go back to Jamaa and I have a big rhino feeling that Zios will be needing you again soon!"

All: "Thanks Ruby!"




Well, we all went our separate ways after an adventure-filled day. When I was saying good-night to my pet, Remy, we noticed something flashing out of the woods. There was loud music playing with instruments and flashing lights. What could that be?

9 comments:

  1. FIRST COMMENT! i think maybe an ancient tribe of eagles are singing and celebrating blu saving the baby eagle!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY SCOOTER I HAVE 3 EAGLES, 2 SPECIAL AND 1 REGULAR

    -Meowcats1228

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooter i remember when i came to ur den and was about to go to rino guy X3 im pinky522

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave up animal jam a while ago, but I still come back here to see blu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw i might change my username.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking at these old posts... Look how far we've come.

    ReplyDelete