Sunday, April 6, 2014

Issue #17 - Under the Seal

 Get ready for Blu's Biggest Adventure Yet!

It was a typical day, I was still searching for Remy though! 

Cheep: "I am sure Remy will pop up somewhere."

Sly: "Ya, I bet it is just a fun little welcoming game for Hiss!" 

All of the sudden, Ruby came charging out of the woods! 


 Ruby: "Blu, Zios needs you again! We have reason to believe that an evil underwater seal has taken Remy. The only way to find out is for you to go look! So go now, this drain leads to Kani Cove!"

Blu: "Sorry guys, Ruby will explain!! Watch Hiss, we don't want two lost pets around here!!"

Ruby: "So basically, I am a Shaman and--"

Sly: O.O






I was soon underwater, however I couldn't stay down there for long! I was losing air fast! Nothing was down there except a coral snake and a crab. Then, I realized something. Ruby never tells a lie. Something was up. It was a diversion!! The enemy was actually up on land!

So I quickly same to the surface....







 I was right! Everyone was stuck in some cage made completely out of ice!

Ruby: "Get us out of here! It was a trick!"

Cheep: "Watch out behind you!!!!!!!!"

Before I could turn around a group of monstrous sea creatures lunged my way...



 Stingray: "You're coming with us monkey. Nice try."

Turtle: "Ya, wait till the boss sees you! He will have monkey stew, muhaha!"

I can't believe that this is all happening in my own house! We walked down the hall, by the staircase. The two puffer fish threw me on the table.

Black Seal: "Why hello, Blu is it not?

Blu: "Yes, now let my friends go! Do you have Remy? Why are you even doing this?!? "

Black Seal: "Why! Why!! I am doing this because I was told to. Don't ask who told me to do this, it is a secret. I might have your little pet and I may not!"
 From out of no where, two new seals came into my house. What could get worse more bad seals?!

Blue Seal: "Honey, what are you doing? I thought I told you to stop with the trickery. We have a son now and you should know better! Come here and release his friends!"

Black Seal: "But what about the master plan?"

Blue Seal: "No buts!"

At the end of the day, all the sea creatures went back to the ocean, hopefully never to return. Still no sign of Remy anywhere..

Ruby: "Nice job, once again Blu!"

Lola: "BLU! I know where Remy is! He is at the school come fast!"

Why was Remy at the school??

23 comments:

  1. He wanted someone to adopt him, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why they let Blu and his friwnds go...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Blue seal was the Black seal's wife, and she made him let them go ^-^ Kinda silly!

      --Scooter

      Delete
    2. Boys do anything for wires, unfortunately.

      Delete
  3. Mr.Blek's nephew stole him

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHAMANS!!! lol... I miss calling them shamans.

    animaljamhappenings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spec and skal have teamed up and are holding Remy hostage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey scooter,
    How do you make blu go to kani cove?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a Graphic :)

      --Scooter

      Delete
    2. Scooter, How do you go to Kani Cove without getting seen in the picture? ^.^-paige (most of my names r princess)

      Delete
  7. hi can you have another party at 5:30 central time tommorrow? i couldn't go cuz i had piano lesson today at 12:30 from, paige16663

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how my tiger is still incorporated into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that Blue wanted to learn and get better grades.

    xxajislegendxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The nephew dude stole Remy!!!!!!!!! :O:
    ~SmartyPawz The Animal Jam Logic Center

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. No the black seals boss he said. "but the boss honey" who is HIS boss?
      P.S. Why is it called under the seal?
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
    2. becuz dere is seals in it lol ^_^-Princess

      Delete
  12. Maybe he was looking for Blu there ^.^

    ReplyDelete