Sunday, April 20, 2014

Issue #19 - Lola's Last Adventure

When we last saw Blu he touched Mr. E. Bunny's Ancient Egg. All of the sudden, Blu and Lola got transported to a far off land...

E. Bunny: "I told you not to touch it! Oh well, the secret is out, I am the Easter Bunny. Welcome to Easter Island!" 

Lola: "I didn't see that one coming." 

E. Bunny: "Since you touched the egg, you have to find the Nest of Eggs, so I can color and pass them out in Jamaa. I have asked Santa's Reindeer to help you. Good Luck!"


Blu: "Hello? Have you see a Nest of Eggs around here?"

Blitzen: "No, now leave me alone! I am trying to play golf, find it on your own time!"

Blu: "Okay? Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the snow drift!"


 Lola: "Hey, have you seen a Nest of Eggs hidden somewhere?"

Vixen: "Nope sorry, you are welcome to stay here and eats some eggs though."

Blu: "I don't think these are safe to eat...."



 Comet: "Rock on dude and dude lady! What is making you flow into my vibes?"

Lola: "We are on a top priority search for a Nest of Eggs. Have you see them?"

Comet: "Sorry jammer lady, but I haven't seen the cool nest o' eggs. Keep the search up though, and follow your dreams!"



Lola: "Have you seen a Nest of Eggs around here?!"

Prancer: "Nope, sorry. Excuse me while I set this elegant table for our Easter Feast."

Blu: "Yum! Sorry to bother you!"

Lola: "Blu, I don't think we can find it. We have looked almost everywhere! I am leaving for Brazil tonight, and I don't want our last adventure to end like this."


Maple: "Excuse me. Are you looking for a Nest of Eggs? They are in that tree. Climb up it, but watch out for those Boomseeds!"

Lola: "Thank you so much! Are you one of Santa's Reindeer?"

Maple: "No, my name is Maple. I am a substitute for Dancer because she twisted her hoof. I don't really like it here though. My parents and I are moving near Sarepia Forest."

Blu: "Hey, that is where I live, that means you will be going to our school!"

Lola: "Ya, but I am moving to Brazil after today."
 E. Bunny: "Hooray, you found the Nest of Eggs, now Easter will go on as planned! This Golden Egg will take you back to Blu's Home. Thank you so very much! Where are you going Maple?"

Maple: "I am going to go back with them because I am moving there anyway."

Blu: "Bye, Easter Bunny!"
Lola's Parents: "Okay, Lola say your goodbyes. This is the last time you will see Blu."

Lola: "Bye Blu. I will miss you so much. Please continue on your Adventures. Thanks for all the good times, have fun in Jamaa."

Blu: "I will miss you too Lola. You were a great buddy. Bye Lola!!"

26 comments:

  1. goodbye lola! (CRIES)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS IS THE LOLA GOODBYE SOOOOOOONG OH WONT YOU HELP SING ALOOOOONG
      I MISS YOU LOLA OH I MISS YOU
      I LOVE YOU I SO VERY LOVE YOU
      YOU WERE CLEVER SO CLEVER
      YOU WERE PRETTY SO PRETTY
      I'LL MISS YOU LOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      That is my goodbye Lola song. -sniffles- I will miss you Lola!! -waves paw goodbye to Lola-
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
  2. Lola.... I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you introdudce a pink fox plusie named pallulah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG U USED MAPLE THX SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!!-paige16663 who is ur buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG SHES ALSO GONNA BE A "CHARICTER" NOT A BACKROUND CHAEICTER (cant spell dat lol)

      Delete
    2. Can you put silver on the next blu adventure please? And not as a background animal.
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
    3. Did you get my Jam-A-Grams 3berrygirl? I tried telling you that I have already used Silver. She was a background character as one of Mr. Blek's students. She was in the early issues such as Issue #9. Go see if you can see her. Sorry I have already used her, so she probably won't come up again because I have SO many more plushies to go through and not every single plushie can become a character. I hope you understand!

      --Scooter

      Delete
    4. Its OK i haven't played aj in a while because of my trip so... You know!
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
  5. No! Bye Lola! Now blu's gonna have a crush on maple instead! Lola was the first donated plushie in the comic! I hope she meets up with him again. No, I am not a robot. Bad computer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah
      Why does the computer think I'm a robot!!??
      Ok I am.....

      Delete
    2. >.< I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ON MAH DANG CRHOME BOOK CUZ IT THINGS IM A DANG ROBOT D:(

      Delete
    3. Sorry lola hi, I just get really attached to some of the characters.

      Delete
    4. Changed users and profile pic!

      Delete
  6. Scooter,
    Why did you let Lola leave?!
    WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe Lola and blu
    can still meet up for their
    adventures?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that was sad for blu, I hope she will come back....

    ReplyDelete
  9. NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOLA IS GONEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have u ever heard the song...
    "Whatever lola wants, lola gets
    and little man, lola- wants u!
    Make up ur mind to have
    no regrets "
    there is more but i cant type it all right now:) it is actually a catchy song!! Look it up!!
    --aphrodite4ever

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that the one who told the black seal in Issue #17 to do what he had done was Mr. Blek because it feels rather linked. Remy ended up in the school, Mr. Blek had her, and the seal was told to do what he had done. Furthermore, Mr. Blek actually knew that Remy was named Remy, and that the black seal actually knew that Remy was Blu's pet(instead of a friend or a relative)! I just felt like that was what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this comic series is so creative!! i would make one, but 1. its copying yyou, and 2. dont hve time(it seems hard!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No its not copying! There are more of them as well! Anna the arctic wolf, Belle the rhino, Pepsi the cheetah, Strawberry the horse, Cupcake and friends, Banana's the spider. There are a whole bunch of them! (It would only be copying if you use the same characters as scooter)

    ReplyDelete