Saturday, April 26, 2014

Issue #20 - The Cheetah Games

This week was my time to shine. I was upset that Lola left, but I need to focus on getting Remy back!

Mr. Blek: "Okay before you go class, remember that tomorrow is the Jamaa's Annual Cheetah Games. This year they are letting one outsider to race against the cheetahs. The randomly picked jammer this year is... Blu! Lets hope he can keep up with the fastest animals on Earth."

Skal: "Ya, good luck lets hope you don't fail too bad!"




After class Remy came up to me, and actually talked to me for the first time. He said that he would go back home with me only if I win The Cheetah Games. That is a hard price for a pet!
Red Monkey: "Welcome everyone to the 4th Annual Cheetah Games!"

Brown Monkey: "Yes, today's competetors starting left to right are Blaze, Streak, Ink, Rose, and Blu the Monkey. This will be easy to see who will win. I mean come on a Cheetah versus a Monkey."

Bonnie: "GO BLU! WE ARE ALL HERE CHEERING FOR YOU!!"
Red Monkey: "READY! SET! GO! They are off, a day at the races!"

I knew that I had to win, if I didn't I would be a disgrace and I would never get Remy back.
Towards the finish line it was me against Rose. Fortunately, love was faster than cheetah speed!


Brown Monkey: "WOW! It looks like Blu the Monkey actually won the Cheetah Games!"
 After the Race, Remy ran into my arms! Remy is back!!

Rose: Good race.

Red Monkey: "How does it feel to be the winner of The Cheetah Games?"

Blu: "I am just glad I have loving friends and family."
Just as we were all walking back to our houses, someone pulled me into the thicket of the bushes.

Kangaroo: "Shh! Be very quiet. Are you or are you not Blu the Monkey?"

Blu: "Ya, who is asking?!"

Mint: "My name is Mint. I know what happened to your father."

Blu: "Impossible, he died 5 years ago!"

Mint: "No he didn't. Tell your mother these three words: BERRY IN S.N.O.W. She will know what you mean. Just do it, go now boy!"

14 comments:

  1. I think that maybe his father was kidnapped! And he's a secret spy agent!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya he a agent!
    S
    Secret
    N
    Network
    O
    Of
    W
    What would w be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W=WEATHER-paige16663 (new avatar! Like it?)

      Delete
    2. Ben in Secret.Network.On.Wild Mt. (S.N.O.W)

      Delete
  3. Hmm.. maybe Blu's father was kidnapped 5 years ago and is still in the small, spaceless, squeezy, rusty cage, and told Mint, who was kidnapped along with Blu's father, to escape by tricking the kidnappers and tell Blu's family the three words. The three words could be the secret password of the kidnappers' den. The reason that Bonnie knew what the three words meant could be because they were both once kidnapped before having Blu to be forced to work for the kidnappers. Maybe the kidnappers' den was where they met and escaped together. Before the escape, they found out the password into the kidnappers' den together. After knowing about the secret escape, the kidnappers were furious at knowing that the escape had been planned without their knowledge of it and would do anything to get them back. Possibly, that was why Blu's father disappeared and was known to be dead 5 years ago. (Just an idea)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they blu's dad and mom are secret spy agents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      And then they make blu a spy agent to AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
  4. W can mean Weather………… x3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scotter u are implying the Hunger Games in this so are u saying that Katniss father is alive if true I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIRST BOOK IF IT IS TRUE I WONT BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry that is mad when people gave spoilers in Harry Potter

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice way to end a good race.... Or is it Game Of Thrones Time?! Winter is coming for like 2 books now >:l --Ambert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u actually watch that show?? it is so inappropriate!!

      Delete
  7. The issues can actually be read again and again without even after having read it before, the stories are just so interesting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay you used rose as a cheetah :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Rose is the blue cheetah in the race.

      Delete