Sunday, September 14, 2014

Issue #61 - "Early Halloween"


Amelia: "How did we end up in a Haunted House? Did Halloween come early this year because this place is giving me the creeps?"


Sophia: *cough* *cough* "This fog is thick!"


Maple: "Hey, what in Jamaa is that dark figure over there!?"

Mrs. Merigold: "And then there was one last group of Blu's friends."

Maple: "MRS.MERIGOLD. I am tired of your tricks! I knew from the beginning that you were evil. Do you know that...."

Sophia: "Maple, stop ranting, she is dangerous."

Maple: ".....You have stole all of my friends! Who do you think you are? And one more thing, I don't like your attitude!"



Mrs. Merigold: "Okay, fool. Now, you fell right into my trap! This will send you three straight to Mr. Blek! He will be so proud of me."


Sophia: "You will never get away with this!"


*The beam of light transports them to Mr. Blek's Mansion*







Mr. Blek: "Nice work, Mrs. Merigold. We have captured ALL of Blu's friends and family, except for Sly, his pets, and Blu himself! They will fall right into our trap, and the Defeat the Monkey mission will be complete!"
Meanwhile at the Safety Fort....

Blu: "I can't believe you guys came back to help me!"

Lola: "I know Blu, you are like my best friend. I heard you needed help, so I came!"

Silver: "Me too. I saved you once, I might as well save you again with my ice powers."




Blu: "Sounds great! However, Hopper, I thought you died when Slither the Snake ate you!?"

Hopper: "Ya, turns out he is allergic to Kangaroo! I just jumped right out!"

Sly: "Amazing! Okay Blu, we are the last ones left, how do we defeat Mr. Blek and the League of Villains?"

Blu: "First, we need disguises. Something creepy and kooky! Like these pumpkins!"



Lola: "Great disguises, Blu!"


Blu: "Now to Mr. Blek's Mansion. I am not sure where it is. WAIT! I remember, there is a secret passage through the Summer Carnival. (Issue #30)."


Silver: "We must hurry because the Summer Carnival ends soon!"


Sly: "She is right, lets get going!"





Issues Left: 2
Will the team defeat Mr. Blek?
Will Blu ever see his friends and family again?
Will Mr. Blek defeat Blu?
Find out in the FINAL TWO ISSUES of Blu the Monkey!

19 comments:

  1. YAY hopper and silver and LOLA came back the world is saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *world explodes* maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! *Throws confetti in the air* YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! Those were exactly the three that I wanted to return into the comic! YAY!!! WOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basically, everything will work out. If not, I'd love to see a mushroom cloud .GIF, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOOOL COSTUMES BLU!!! :3 BLU IS A GENIUS!!! * throws cakes at everyone who's viewing *


    ~Pengy01 WAHOOOOOO :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The exact three I wanted to return.


    Lola was my fave from the beginning, and I L-O-V-E the Sassy Silver, and I'm happy to see Hopper, the only good guy to die isn't dead :D

    -Suzi00, author of Animal Jam Good Times blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the tree i chose! THANK YOU! I'm so glad about Hopper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY HOPPER IS BACK!!! I think i might be to excited to sleep now... Eh, that never stopped me before :3 Good job Scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE SCOOTER STORE IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER!!

    --Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scooter, may I ask if I may have your permission to kinda like continue Blu's story- but in a novel type of way with some pictures? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, no you can't continue Blu, however since I am nice, you can still write stories about him! Just PLEASE comment or thank Scooter for making up the character Blu the Monkey. Also, it may be hard to continue Blu because of the ending. You will find out..

      --Scooter

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I mean like, not continue like that.

      Make a story like what happened after everything in this series end?

      Delete
  10. Excited for the next one! (As always) :D

    But I can't believe there're only 2 more issues left! :o

    ReplyDelete
  11. For the last issue you should try and make the first and the last issue sorta loop :D Then you won't have to don't continue the series because it will continue by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!1 TWO ISSUES LEFT! :(

    ReplyDelete