Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Issue #58 - "League of Heroes"

 Liza: "Welcome, the League of Heroes. We are made up of the Alphas, Minor Alphas, and Agents. Unfortunately, there are more pressing matters that we have to deal with at this time, so we can't help you Blu."

Sir Gilbert: "Sorry Blu. There are phantoms invading Bahari Bay."
Peck: "Good luck Blu and friends."

Graham: "Go get the League of Villains!"

Blu: "Thanks, we will try our best."
Blu: "Okay, team, we may have lost most of our buddies and families, and the Alphas are too busy, but we can defeat Mr. Blek without them! Now, we will go in teams of three to scout the land. Just look for clues to lead us to Mr. Blek's Mansion. I will stay back with Sly and the pets just in case anything happens here."

LaSalle: "My team will go to Mt. Shiveer. Wish us luck! Team Heroes!!"



 In the peaks of Mt. Shiveer.....

Jetstream: "I don't see anything, the snow is too deep to leave footprints."

LaSalle: "It looks like a storm is coming in, we better turn around."

Marco: "Urgh, I know what is going to happen. Let me guess another "bad guy" jumps out from the bushes and captures us."
Fang: "You are right, chubby penguin! My name is Fang. Do you know why they call me fang?"

Jetstream: "Because you never go to a dentist?"

Fang: "No, because my fangs can sink into any material and rip it to shreds."

LaSalle: "Are you riding in a cloud?"

Fang: "It is sucking smoke. Anything within 5 feet of it is sucked in, and trapped."



*Sucks up Marco and Jetstream*


Marco: "He is right. We are stuck. Run LaSalle!"

Fang: "Muhaha, I smell fresh meat!"


*LaSalle gets stucked into the sucking smoke*
 Back in Mr. Blek Mansion....

Mr. Blek: "Hello Lasalle the Raccoon Alpha. Now, we can play this the easy way or the hard way. You tell us where your safety fort or I will release the phantoms."

La Salle: "No. I will never say."

Mr. Blek: "RELEASE THE PHA--"

LaSalle: "Wait! I won't tell you where the safety fort is, but I will tell you that there are groups of 3 searching for this place."

Mr. Blek: "Take LaSalle to the Mushrooms. Oh, and King Phantom should be coming back with Cheep, and Mrs. Merigold is coming with Blu's parents and sister."

Fang: "Yes, boss."

Mr. Blek: "Look at all of the plushies in a deep sleep. Soon, we will have all of Blu's friends, and then we will finally defeat BLU THE MONKEY!"

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :O LOL, "Because you never go to the dentist?" XD LOL. *Rolls on floor laughing*

      ...But oh no! After the funny part is over, Mr. Blek strikes agani >:( And LaSalle, why did you tell Mr. Blek about the group search?! I think that the group search is a bad idea, because if the League of Villians strike a group, they will capture all three D: But it did sound good at first...

      Delete
  2. Ooh. I'd like to have that cloud.

    Oh, LaSalle. You betrayed your Plushie Kind. Plushies can't die from phantoms- can they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah,if they prob just put plushies in deep sleep

      Delete
    2. It's just the same because the mushrooms put you to sleep too. XD

      Delete
  3. I finally decided to join this blog. x3

    *brb*

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! D:

    Wait.. They captured Skal too!? Whoa... :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! i can't wait i till the next issue!
    The epic panda (liza the panda Alpha) is mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fang looks a lot like my father.

    ~Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACKK!!! MR BLEK, I SAY BLEK YOU! >.<

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think its legit how "Because you never went to dentist" since he said his fangs can sink into anything...ACID XDD
    And Cosmo .3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Scooter! I was wondering if you would like to ask me what you would have liked to ask, sometime today?

    ReplyDelete
  10. (or at least the tiny version of it.)

    ReplyDelete