Sunday, September 7, 2014

Issue #59 - "Go Green"

Cornelius the Crocodile: "Okay, green team, our job is to search the Lost Temple of Zios for signs of Mr. Blek."

Mint: "Mysteries are my life! I can't wait!"

Grubby: "O.H. N.O. A. R.I.V.E.R."

Cornelius: "No problem, just hop on my back and I will swim down the creek."
 Mint: "Look at that shiny piece of material hanging off the trunk of that tree!"

Cornelius: "Good eyes, Mint. It looks like some object used for witchcraft and dark magic."

Grubby: "L.I.F.T. M.E. U.P. K.A.N.G.A.R.O.O."

Mint: "Ok, but be careful. We can always take it back to the safety fort and search for fingerprints."

Grubby: "W.H.A.T. D.O.E.S. T.H.I.S. B.L.U.E. B.U.T.T.O.N. D.O.?"

Cornelius and Mint: "Grubby, no!"



*The three get teleported into Mr. Blek's Mansion*


Cornelius: "Where are we? It looks like Night of the Phantoms has came early this year!"

Mint: "I know where we are at! I have been here before (Issue #32)!"

Grubby: "L.O.O.K. O.V.E.R. T.H.E.R.E.!"

Mint: "It is the hostages!"

Cornelius: "Don't go to close! Those are Sleeping Mushrooms. Anyone near them will fall into a deep slumber!"

Mint: "Don't worry, I am--  Zzzzz!"

*Mint falls asleep*


Mr. Blek: "SHH! Do you hear someone talking?! Mrs. Merigold go out and see!"

Mrs. Merigold: "Right away, master!"

Mr. Blek: "I have lots of robots in the basement. Go get your favorite and steal some more hostages!"
Mrs. Merigold: "Don't try anything tricky Alligator and Alien Bunny!"

Cornelius: "Run faster, Grubby!"

Grubby: "I. C.A.N.'T., H.E.R. F.A.N. I.S. T.O.O. P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L.!"

*Cornelius and Grubby fall into a deep sleep*


Blu: "We have lost communication with Marco, LaSalle, and Jetstream."

Sly: "Don't worry, Blu. I bet that they are just in a thick forest."

Blu: "Now we lost communication with Cornelius, Grubby, and Mint!! What are we going to do!?!"



To Be Continued...
Issues Left: 4

13 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOO ONLY 4 ISSUES KEFT!!!!!!!!! WHY SCOOTER WHY?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't have a choice his member ship will run out if his membership lasted longer there would be more blu? Get it

      Delete
    2. Well, he would get a mini-Blu and less props instead.

      Delete
    3. on the poll i voted for Lola, Silver, and Hopper! I really hope silver can come back! She was my plushie that i sent in so it would mean a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. Another great job, Scooter. ;)
    -singelena

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the poll.... LOLA AND SCOOTER GOTTA COME BACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I voted for Silver, Hopper, and Lola. As for Scooter Plushie, I'm not so sure, because this is a Plushie Comic and... Scooter is a Jammer so... Yeah :P But that's only my opinion! Anywho, I wish all returning characters good luck! ^-^

      Delete
  4. OH NO. OH NO. OH NO. OH NO. RED ALERT. RED ALERT. RED ALERT. RED ALERT. Grubby, I thought that you had a spaceship. Did you bring it with you? It's probably more powerful than any of Mr. Blek's items, I believe D: BUT OH NO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, do alien bunnies sleep too? I was hoping not :(

      Delete
  5. Actually, the symbol is an Egyptian Scarab (means life, preferably), but I understand AJHQ needs some more props, but I'm sure witchcraft objects won't be an option!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, Scooter! This is getting Really exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want Lola and Silver to come back, those are my absolute faves and I love how sarcastic and cute Silver is, and Lola has been my fave from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait,4 ISSUES LEFT?!?
    WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?!?
    :(

    ReplyDelete