Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Issue #62 - "Destroy the Penguin"


Blu: "Okay guys, this is the last chance to defeat Mr. Blek! So lets enter his mansion, split up and look for clues. Go Team Blu!"


Sly: "The pets, Hopper, and I will go together upstairs to look around. Keep your eyes peeled for anyone and any information on the hostages."


Lola: "Be careful, we don't want to be hostages too!"
Dr. Dark: "Once the monkey and his last friends come, what will we do with them?"

Mr. Blek: "We through them in the mushrooms, idiot!! WAIT! Do you hear something... breathing?"

Lola: *gulp*

Mr. Blek: "Never mind that! Aren't you supposed to be outside guarding the mansion?!"

Dr. Dark: "Yes boss! Right away boss!"

Fang: "Hey, Mrs. Merigold and King Phantom! Come over here and look at this!"


King Phantom: "Why is their ice melting under this pumpkin?"


Mrs. Merigold: "Lets open it."


Silver: "Oh, snowballs."
Mr. Blek: "Good eyes, Fang! We captured Silver, Hopper, Sly, Lola, and the pets! Now, there is only one left. Blu the Monkey!"


Fang: "And I have a feeling that he is already inside the mansion."


Mr. Blek: "Ready to play hide and go seek? Go look for the monkey!!!"
Blu: "Psssst! Who is in that pumpkin? I thought everyone else was captured?"

Spec: "Surprise! Ha, stupid monkey, it is me, Spec!"

Blu: "You are so annoying little penguin. You think you are so tough!"

*Blu stuffs Spec back into the pumpkin.*

Blu: "Take that! Wow, this could be easier than I thought."
Blu: "I stand corrected."


Mr. Blek: "Well, well, well if it isn't Blu the Monkey! I finally have captured the monkey, now I must defeat you!"


Blu: "Can I just say one thing?! Evil never wins, good overpowers and always wins!"
Zios: "Someone has been a very bad penguin!"

Mira: "Don't you know that good always wins."

Blu: "That is what I said! That is what I said!"

*Zios and Mira's love for Jamaa overpowered evil, and the League of Villains were destroyed!*
Mr. Blek: "My power is too strong! I can hold on! I can win!"

Blu: "You can't win. Love wins."

*Blu kicks Mr. Blek, and evil was destroyed forever!*

Zios: "Thank you, Blu the Monkey. Good has won. The war is over."

Mira: "We have a surprise for you. But first, go save your friends and family."
Everyone: "CONGRATS BLU!"

*Plum hugs Blu*

Plum: "Blu, I love you so much!"


Mint: "Thanks, mate! You are a true hero."


Meep: "I know you could save us!"


Blu: "Thanks guys, lets go home."



Issues Left: 1
You think Blu is over? It is not! There is still one more issue!
Find out what happens next in Blu's world in the SERIES FINALE!
Visit the Scooter Store!

25 comments:

  1. B-b-blu i-s-s ending....? Wah! *sigh*. I hope it's a good *sniff* ending sniff*
    Sigh.

    A loyal Blu fan,
    crm2601














































































































































    *sniff*































































































    Wah!

























    Sigh.














    Blu is ending. I will deal with it.






















    Once more,
    crm2601




    Bye Blu..... forever



    ReplyDelete
  2. BLUUUUU NOOO DON'T GOOOOO!!!!

    Scooter, at the scooter store the other day, you kept asking me what I wanted and I kept saying "the trapped phantom!". Did what i was saying show up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawsome! ...But oh no, Mr. Blek is defeated :C That means that Blu the Monkey is truly coming to a big blue end now that there are no more villians to defeat D: Can't wait for the last issue though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!
    NO!
    ONE LAST ISSUE?!? ;-;

    But, if in the next issue Blu and Plum grow up and have children who follow what their parents did..
    *mind blow *

    ~Cotton, who will become depressed after the last issue anyways

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...
    What a chapter.

    Rainbow~
    P.S. I don't know why, but I think I've seen a part of a play where they kill the bad guys that way.

    P.P.S. Why is THERE, not their. Typo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOOOOooooooooo...Blu...>O< Yeah Mr. Blek, GOOD ALWAYS WINS! GOOD ALWAYS WINS! GOOD ALWAYS WINS! :3

    ~Pengy01 :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, somethings weird with the time?

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  8. -le gasp- YYAAAYYY IN YOUR FACE MR. BLEK!! Sorry he deserved it. XD One more? Well, then I guess we get to find out what Mira's gift is. Me is exited. :)
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
  9. PLUM AND BLU KISS LIKE OMG PLS PSLSPDUJHGDFJHEWQFJHWQ c; AND VIOLET AND SLY GO OWT cuz yolo AND I WILL MISS YOU BLU BBY <3 ;-; -cries-
    -A Very Awkward, Girlslovekittens :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!!!!!! Blek was defeated! Good job on the issue scooter! I can't believe there is only ONE ISSUE LEFT! I hope it a good ending not a sad sappy ending! And I bet plum kissed blu and sly and vileot too! I will miss blu! ALOT! Bye for now!
    -bunnyllover

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!! Happy endings for EVERYONE THAT'S GOOD IN HEART!!!! I wonder what the surprise will be :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scooter, your den was under epic dens today!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. For the last issue you should try and make the first and the last issue sorta loop :D Then you won't have to don't continue the series because it will continue by itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like maybe blue meets his twin and his twin got into adventures like him. And we can reread he adventures like it was Blu #2

      Delete
  14. Hey scooter i made a plush comic can i use the name "Mr. Blek"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Scooter, you are a wonderful author. I think you are one of the best ones I've seen that is a kid ;). You have the best comic series, and it's not because of your plushie, it's because of how you write about him. I'll definitely miss reading these, but I know you are very busy. Can't wait to read another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey i have a plush comic swoopytheeagle.wordpress.com

      Delete
  16. Cool Issue.
    Same its nearly over though! :c

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is it just me, or is this how most villans are defeated?
    By love?
    First A Canterlot Wedding #2 with Chrysalis
    Then Frozen
    Now this
    And also ALMOST EVERY DISNEY MOVIE
    I like the comic, but i'm tired of the Love Defeats Evil end.
    Sorry D:

    ReplyDelete
  18. I cant beleieve that when i wake up in rhe mornjng i will be readinb rhe last issue of blu!! :'(

    ReplyDelete