Saturday, March 25, 2017

Issue #74 - "Fools' Fortune"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
After meeting the mysterious Cheetah Alpha, Olive, the team takes a rest at Silver's Ice Cream Shoppe to decide what they will do next. Silver gives new insight to the "O" when she discovers it isn't the letter "O" it is the number "0" or Zero! Who is Zero? Blu and friends are destined to find out!


Blu: "Too bad, Silver, couldn't join us. At least you are with us now, Red."

Lemon: "OMG! A Fortune Teller! Can we like go inside PLEASE! I saw these on TV. They tell you what will happen in your future."

Lola: "It wouldn't be a bad thing. What if it is true? We will find out what will happen, and maybe even where the kidnapped plushies are."

Blu: "Fine, just for five minutes, then we need to keep moving. Edmund, Amelia, Harper, and Chuck. Stay outside and keep watch just in case."



Maple: "This place is kind of dark and spooky. Don't you think guys? Huh? Huh?"

Blu: "Calm down, Maple."

Lemon: "Heyyy! I want to know my fortune."

Goat: "Ooh! Hello, plushies. I am May the Masked Fortune Teller. Please, come in. I will tell you your future." *high-pitched laugh*

Red: *whispers* "She sounds a little craaazzzzy."





May: "Now, I want everyone to close their eyes, and think about their future. What do you think it will look like? What are you doing? Who will you be with?"

Red: *whispers* "I don't think this is working..."

Lola: "I better go check if everyone outside is doing okay." *walks outside*

May: "Now, I am going to read your special number: 1, 6, 14, 15, 27."


*Lola runs back inside*

Lola: "THE OTHERS! THEY ARE GONE!"

Blu: "It was a diversion! They were kidnapped! May is a fake, someone get her!"

Red: "I got this!" *tackles May*

Lemon: "Urgh, why do all of these fortune teller animals have to be fakes!"

Blu: "Take her outside. She is going to tell us what is really going on."




Blu: "Okay, May, if that is even your real name. WHERE ARE THE KIDNAPPED? WHERE IS ZERO?"

May: "I will never tell you."

Lola: *claws extend*

May: "OKAY! Okay! It is a long journey from here. You will have to follow me."

Blu: "No tricks. Just take us there."





Later...


May: "This is it. This is Zero's lair. I am only allowed to go this far. This is where I leave you."

Blu: "Fine. Lets go gang."

Maple: "WOOHOO! Lets go! Step lively, plushies! There is phantom goop everywhere. It is like a wasteland volcano."

Bluberry: "Goop! Goop!"

Blu: "Yes, Bluberry. Goop."




Meanwhile...


Goat Alpha: "ZERO! ZERO!" *pants heavily* "Blu the Monkey and his friends! They are here! In the volcano!"

Zero: "Well what are you still doing here! Get them you fools!"





What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions?
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!



3 comments:

  1. EEK! And I see the goat standing at the edge of the building!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH I NEED TO KNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...To be honest now I'm wondering if you see Alphas, as, well... powerful beings who led their entire colony of species?

    ReplyDelete