Saturday, April 1, 2017

Issue #75 - "Zero's Lair"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
A phony fortune teller has led Blu and the last remaining friends to Zero's lair, where they hope to rescue the kidnapped and find out why Zero has been doing these terrible acts. It is up to them to save the day once again...



Lemon: "OMG, it is so hot in here."

Red: "This is a volcano, you know."

*Bad Minor Alphas show up*

Biff the Hyena: "Blu the Monkey and friends, it is nice to see you. We have been expecting you to show up."



Blu: "Tell us where the kidnapped plushie are!"

Olive the Cheetah: "Woah, woah, woah. Not so fast. Why would we help you save your friends?"

Bluberry: "BAD! BAD!"

*runs towards bad minor alphas*

Blu: "NO! Bluberry, stay back, it is a trap! Don't step on that mat!"


Blu: "That mat was a secret trap. Now they have captured us!"

Lola: "That's okay, we will figure out how to get out of this."

Felicity the Lynx: "Be quiet, plushies!"

Barrett the Bear: "Uh, should we, uh, take them to Zero now?"

Biff the Hyena: "No, you blockhead! Zero said we have to make a pit stop before see him."

Later...

Felicity the Lynx: "Okay, Blu, you come with us. The rest of you stay here with the others."

Maple: "LOOK! It's some of the kidnapped plushies! Why aren't they talking or moving?!"

Olive the Cheetah: "No questions. Come with us Blu."


Biff the Hyena: "You stay right here, while we deal with your friends."

Blu: "You better not hurt them!"

Biff the Hyena: "Zero will be here any moment."

*Bad minor alphas leave*




*FLAP! FLAP! Giant Owl comes flying down to the ground*

Zero: "You must be Blu the Monkey. I was wondering when you were going to find my lair."

Blu: "Are you Zero?! Why are you doing this to the plushies of Jamaa?! I want answers! NOW!"





Zero: "All of your questions will be answered soon enough. But first, allow me to introduce myself. I am Zero. I am a super-genius owl with an IQ of 180. I have dedicated most of my life to studying the brain, mental manipulation, and time travel. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that I am...

MR. BLEK'S GRANDFATHER!"






Next Issue: Issue #76- "Time to Travel"
What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions?
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!



4 comments:

  1. What?! His grandfather?! Oh... my... CORN DOGS!! I wasn't expecting that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIME TRAVEL????? THAT SOUNDS SO COOL!!!! I wasn't expecting him to be an owl, that's cool!
    Grrrrr, can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete