Saturday, May 13, 2017

Issue #81 - "Love You to the Moon and Back"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Blu, Kiwi, and Chuck are time-traveling in the past when they fall upon Captain Melville's Pirate Ship. Skal was found on the ship, and the ship crashed into Kani Cove. Now, Skal joins Blu, Kiwi, and Chuck as they travel to all of Blu's friends pasts...



Violet: "I'm sorry. I don't know you. I need to go now. Nice to meet you.:

Chuck: "She is so shy! Are you sure you know her, Blu?"


Blu: "Yes, I know her. Now, wait Violet. Why were you crying at the fountain?"

Violet: *sniffs* "My grandpa. He is an astronaut. I have always loved and looked up to him. Last week he went up to the moon, and we haven't heard from him since."

Blu: "Oh no! I am sure he is okay."

Violet: "I don't know if that is true. Which is why I have to go up there!"




*They all walk inside*

Skal: "Up there? As in, THE MOON! You are just a kid. You can't be an astronaut!"

Violet: "I know, I know. That is what they all say. I have been coming here to NASA (National Animal Space Association) for weeks begging them to take me to space. They even blocked off the door to their office so I couldn't come back."

Blu: "You have to go to space! You need to save your grandpa! We will help you get in."

Kiwi: "The sky is the limit. Grasp your destiny and you will find your fate. I will help you get in, follow me and climb up here."

Chuck: "Why does he always talk like that?!"






Violet: "Thanks for helping me you guys."

Blu: "No problem. Anything for a friend."

Violet: "We just met..."

Skal: "Enough chat! Lets go inside and demand a spaceship to the moon."

Violet: "WAIT. I don't think I can do this. I don't know how to fly a spaceship. I wouldn't know where to go on the moon."

Kiwi: "You can do anything you put your mind to. Let us go inside."






Arctic Wolf: "Oh. It's you. I suppose you are back to demand to go to space."

Violet: "Yes! I think my grandpa is stuck on the moon. We haven't had communication with him in days!"

Arctic Wolf: "I am sure he is fine. We told you, you are too young to go to space. Now go back home, you are just a kid!"

Skal: "Hey, be respectful! Kids have rights too!"

Arctic Wolf: "SECURITY!"


Minutes Later...


Skal: "Wow, I can't believe they kicked us out."

Violet: "That is the last time they will let me in here! I will never save my grandpa! He will be stuck in space forever!" 

*runs out crying*

Blu: "Violet! Come back, please!"

Kiwi: "It is no use. She needs time. Time heals a broken heart. I have a feeling she will meet her grandfather again."

Blu: "You are right, Kiwi. Before we go see another one of my friends pasts, can we go to her house to see if she is okay?"



Later...



Violet: "Oh, it is you. Can you just leave me alone? I am sorry to be upfront, but you are complete strangers."

Blu: "What if I told you that we aren't complete strangers. We know you. Just come with us. Please, meet us in Jamaa Township tomorrow morning. Just think about it."

Violet: "Okay, thanks for your help today."







That Night...

Violet: "Grandpa, I know you can't hear me. But I know you are up there. It must be fun up there. I miss you a lot and I hope you are okay. Get home soon. I love you to the moon and back."









On the Moon...

Violet's Grandpa: "Violet, I know you are probably looking at me up here. It is fun up here. I wish my communication systems were working so I could tell you everything is okay. I will get home soon. I love you to the moon and back."









Next Issue: Issue #82- "Sweet Maple Sugar"
Did you like the issue? What will happen next?
Comment your thoughts and opinions?
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!





4 comments:

  1. Aw! Sad! But sweet. I wonder when Blu will go back to the present! (If he does!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows if he ever will!
      He still has to see all of his best friend's pasts, including Maple, Cheep, Lola, Sly, and even Plum.

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  2. Aww! That was so sweet but sad!!! Poor Violet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This was a really interesting one!

    ReplyDelete