Saturday, May 20, 2017

Issue #82 - "Sweet Maple Sugar"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Blu, Kiwi, and Chuck are time-traveling in the past when they meet Violet, who lost her grandpa when he went on a space mission. They try to cheer her up and give her hope. She joins them on their next adventure to find Maple...



Skal: "Where are we now? Whose past is at a candy factory?"

Violet: "Wait a minute, no one told me anything about time travel." O.O

Chuck: "That freaky lizard over there can catch you up."

Blu: "I think I know exactly who it is. It is the most hyper friend I know."





Blu: "Maple."

Maple: "Hello everyone! You must be my new recruits that start today. Welcome to Sweet Treats Candy Factory! Lets start right away! Come with me and I will show you all where to start working!

Skal: "We didn't come here to work!"

Violet: "Ya, I want to go home."

Chuck: *whispers* "She is so hyper and beautiful. I think I am in love."

Blu: "Everyone calm down. Lets just see what happens. We are working with candy after all, how hard could it be."


Maple: "I have worked here all alone since I was little. I have to eat lots of candy to stay energetic! Just keep hoppin' is what I always say!"

Skal: "Aren't you a little young to be running this business by yourself?"

Maple: "Nope! Purple fox, you will be assigned in the kitchen. Start the candy from scratch."

Chuck: "Hey, you are from the future. Please tell me that me and Maple date."

Kiwi: "Your future look promising."


Maple: "Okay, Giant Lizard, Scales, and Chicken Hat, you are all on the production line. When the ice cream comes your way, fill the cones, top the cones, and put them in the freezer. Got it? Good!"

Skal: "Okay, okay! Just please calm down. Your energy is giving me a serious headache."

Maple: "Come on monkey, you are with me outside in the cotton candy hut."




Maple: "Don't tell anyone, but sometimes I sneak cotton candy home with me. Kind of like a tip for working hard!"

Blu: "Haha. I can't believe you work here by yourself."

Maple: "I am used to it. I am very tired of working. I'M JUST A KID! I am very independent, but I am a very social!"

Blu: "Even as a kid you were so strong. I am glad I came."

Maple: "You sound like you know me."



*LOUD BLAST!*

Chuck: "EVERYBODY RUN!"

Maple: "What is going on? What is happening?"

Violet: "That crocodile broke the gumball machine!"

Skal: "I have been a pirate most of my life. I have never seen gumball machines!"

Blu: "Hurry, get out of the factory."

Kiwi: "Embrace the gumball."







Everyone: "HAHA!"

Maple: "Wow, I didn't know work could be this fun. You guys made it enjoyable!"

Blu: "Everything is fun when you do it with your friends."

Maple: "I guess that is true. You guys are the only 'friends' I have ever known."

Blu: "Maple, do you want to travel with us. We are going on adventures. It would be better than working."

Maple: "YES! YES! YES! I LOVE adventures!"




Next Issue: Issue #83- "Enter the Temple"
Did you like the issue? What will happen next?
Comment your thoughts and opinions?
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!



3 comments:

  1. Maple! Chuck! CANDY!

    Aw Chuck liked her when he first saw her also AWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa I love the moving pictures and of course maple works in a candy shop!!!!!!!!!
    I NEED ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!
    -grumpycat1848

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I love the gifs! That's really sweet! (Pun intended XD)

    ReplyDelete