Saturday, May 6, 2017

Issue #80 - "Captain's Orders

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Blu and Chuck found out the real reason how Kiwi gained his powers. Now Kiwi has taken them to a pirate ship where they found a young Skal. The pirate ship is named after Captain Melville himself...




Skal's Father: "I am Sharktooth. What are you doing aboard Captain Melville's Pirate Ship?!"

Blu: "It is a very long story. I know your son, Skal."

Skal: "I have never seen you before! How do you know my name?"

Captain Melville: "What is all that noise?"

Sharktooth: "Hurry, he is coming! You all need to hide, right away! Captain Melville is very strict!"





Captain Melville: "ATTENTION! Get into your formation!"

Sharktooth and Skal: "Yes, sir!"

Captain Melville: "Are you the new crew members here to swap the deck?"

Chuck: "NO WAY! I didn't come along with you to work, Blu!"

Captain Melville: "So, if you are not here to work, you are trespassers! Sharktooth, show them the plank."

Skal: "No dad! Don't do it! They are innocent!"

Captain Melville: "It sounds to me like your son knows these trespassers."

Sharktooth: "No, he does not. He is just being childish, sir!"

*CRASH! BOOM!*

Blu: "What was that?!?"

Captain Melville: " We have hit some coral in this shallow water. The gears are stuck! We have crashed! THIS SHIP IS GOING DOWN! Everyone abandon ship! This pirate ship will be at the bottom of Kani Cove before you can say the word AAARRRGGGHHH!"






*Pirate Ship starts to sink*

Blu: "Captain Melville! We have to go to the surface. The ship is gone."

Captain Melville: "This ship has been my life! If it goes down, I go down with it!"

Blu: "Not on my watch!"



Captain Melville: "Sharktooth and Skal, you are FIRED! It is your fault. Because you weren't working and paying attention. The ship sunk! I am going to have to get a job at the Summer Carnival now!"

Sharktooth: "Skal. I am very disappointed. That monkey says that he knows you! He must be your friend! You are grounded!!"

Kiwi: "Time is relative. Determine your future."

Chuck: "You are one strange cookie, Kiwi."



Later....

Blu: "Well that was an adventure. Skal, what are you doing here?"

Skal: "I am coming with you guys. It's not like I have a job anymore thanks to you."

Blu: "Great, I am glad you are coming with us."

Violet: *sobbing*

Blu: "Violet?! Why are you crying?"

Violet: "Who are you? Do we know each other?"





Meanwhile, in the present...

Barrett the Polar Bear: "What now, Boss?"

Zero: "Now, the fun begins. I threw Blu the Monkey into the past forever!"

Felicity the Lynx: "What about all of his friends and family? What do we do with them?"

Zero: "We destroy them. They are not useful to us anymore. We only took them to lure Blu here. Blu was the most powerful Alpha out there. Now, lets move on with our plan: Take over Jamaa!"






Next Issue: Issue #81- "Love You to the Moon and Back"
What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions?
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!



2 comments:

  1. Aw poor Violet! Lol now the past Skal even hates Blu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Cheep comes back! (In the past I mean) Poor Violet!

    ReplyDelete