Saturday, May 27, 2017

Issue #83 - "Enter the Temple"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Blu is still stuck in the past by the evil Zero! Kiwi, an ancient powerful being is helping Blu travel to see his friends' pasts. Each past has had an interesting twist that makes Blu think of his friends in a new light. He is learning a lot, but now he sees his friend's past who recently passed away...



Blu: "Kiwi, I have been thinking and I have two very important questions to ask you. First, are my friends back home safe? Is time still moving in the future, I mean the present?"

Kiwi: "I cannot reveal if they are safe from evil. Time moves in all realms: past, present, and future."

Blu: "Secondly, what if all my friends from the past came to the present with me to save, well, themselves!"

Kiwi: "You cannot break the structure of time."

Blu: "I can certainly try."

Meanwhile...


Cheep's Mother: "Cheep, we have signed you up with private tutoring lessons with the wisest plushie in Jamaa: Professor Salem. You will stay with her for the week."

Cheep's Father: "With her training, you will be a very intelligent child. You will surely win the Temple of Trivia gameshow."

Professor Salem: "I will do my best. He will win the Temple of Trivia."

Cheep's Mother: "Thanks, Salem. We love you, Cheep. We only want the best for you. See you later this week!"


Prof. Salem: "Well, Cheep. Welcome to my home. We are going to work together. I will teach you everything I know. Now START READING!"

Cheep: O.O

Prof. Salem: "Just kidding, we will start out slow."

Cheep: "Why must I win the Temple of Trivia, Ms. Salem?"

Prof. Salem: "Your parents want you to succeed. They love you very much. Win it for them."



One Week Later...


Prof. Salem: "I believe you are ready, Cheep. You can do this. You are a very bright plushie."

Cheep: "I'm nervous."

Prof. Salem: "Don't be nervous. We practiced for this."

Cheep: "Mommy says I am intelligent."

Prof. Salem: "She is telling the truth. Now go win the TEMPLE OF TRIVIA!"


*Cheep enters the Temple*




Skal: "Whose past is this?"

Kiwi: "This is your friend, Cheep. He is currently winning the Temple of Trivia."

Cheep: "The longest river in Africa is the Nile River."

Blu: "Cheep. I miss him so much."

Chuck: "Why?"

Blu: "In the present, he isn't alive."

Announcer: "Cheep has won the Temple of Trivia!"




After the gameshow...

Cheep: "Oh, hello there. Who are all of you?"

Blu: "We are friends. Congratulations on your win!"

Cheep: "Wait a minute, that is KIWI! The ancient lizard that was granted time traveling powers by Mira herself! I have learned about you! I thought you were a myth!"

Blu: "What if you time traveled with us? We are on an important mission!"

Cheep: "YES, lets go!"

Blu: Can I hug you?"

Cheep: "Haha, um.. sure!"


*All Enter Portal*

Maple: "Woah, where are we now? THIS LOOKS LIKE A PARTY!"

Blu: "How many more past do we have to visit before going to the present?"

Kiwi: "We are almost there. It is almost time. Three more to go. Then the present adhere."

Blu: "Three more. Hmm... I wonder whose past is this."

Announcer: "Welcome to the fourth annual Talent Show!"

Skal: "Great, another gameshow.."



Next Issue: Issue #84- "Talent Show Terror"
THE END IS SOON. SEASON 2 COMES TO A CLOSE.
Did you like the issue? What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions.
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!

3 comments:

  1. I miss Cheep :,)

    I think his parents were a bitttttttt hard on him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me you aren't ending it forever🙁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Season 2 is ending. I never said the whole series is ending ;)

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete