Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Issue #23 - "Violet's Birthday"

Today is Violet's Birthday!
Violet: "Thanks everyone for coming to my party! I hope you like the pool to get ready for summer! Also, meet my little brother, Red."
Red: "Okay, lets get this party started!!"


Violet's Mom: "Violet, can you come here quickly?"

Violet: "What's up, mom?"

Violet's Mom: "Honey, I hate to say this, but I just checked the weather and it says that there is a strong storm coming this way."

Violet: "What? It is beautiful, it won't storm..."


 BOOM! CRACK! RUMBLE!

Violet: "Oh. Okay everyone inside!!!!!!"

So we all went inside because of the unexpected storm. Then we were all safe. All, but one....


Violet's Mom: "Where is Red?!?! He is still outside!!"

Berry: "Blu this is your time to shine. I know Zios would want you to save Red. Go Blu!"

Blu: "You're right dad, I will save Red!"





Blu: "Red you have to come inside!"

Red: "Yay, I realize that! I just can't swim to shore!"

Blu: "Do I really have to come in for you?!"

Yes, I did. At least it was a very short distance. 


Red: "Thanks so much, Blu! How did you know how to save someone so quickly?!"

Blu: "Well it is a secret."

Red: "I am great at keeping secrets! Come on tell me. I will be going to your school next year you know!"

Blu: "Sorry, the secret is sealed!"

Violet's Mom: "Thanks you for saving my child."

Violet: "I am just happy that everyone is safe."

Blu: "Happy Birthday, Violet."

11 comments:

  1. Yay! You took part of my comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd!
    Happy birthday vi!
    Red is super cute!
    Poor violet, raining
    on her bday!

    ajbreezeblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violet's B-day is one day after mine! My bday is May 6th! Hers is May 7th! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey my brothers birthday is on May 8'th LOL

      Delete
    2. And mine is no wear near ur guy's March 6th XD

      Delete
  4. Should the new one be that blu talks to Maple about Lola, Violets brother, Grubby, and all his adventures! I think you should make another one with Grubby. I liked him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Grubby was cool, I mean c'mon! an Alien bunny, who wouldn't like that? Perhaps he coming for summer vacation?
      -Xavier883

      Delete
  5. My birthday is May 2 and my"friends" birthday is May 1
    -kitty5748
    Live laugh and love huskies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy late birthday to you, your "friends", Flora AJ, and of course Violet! :3 Hope you all had great days! :D And even though it rained on your birthday, Violet, I hope you had a fab birthday! :P

      Delete
  6. No offense, but that was kind of lame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Violets mom should be named, Raspberry! Or blackberry too, I mean come on. She's got an Afro! LOL

    Check out my blog at: vampireplushie.blogspot.com

    Have fun with my plushie, Scarlet the vampire! And your plushi just may be featured...all you gotta do is ask!

    ReplyDelete