Sunday, May 25, 2014

Issue #28 - "Castle of Doom"


Cheep: "Hey Blu! Where are you going?!"

Blu: "Hi Cheep, I am going to find Sly and Violet. We have to find them. We have to!"

Cheep: "Well they are my friends too! I am coming with you on this adventure!"
Blu: "Hello there! Have you seen two foxes come through here?"

Pink Bunny: "Nope. My name is Cannon, and this beside me is Sir Camouflage. We can help you find them if you want. I love to study science and space, and Sir is great at tracking! Look what we found..."

Cheep: "Penguin Tracks!"

Blu: "Yes, penguin tracks. I have a feeling there is a bug scheme behind this. You two bunnies can help us!"
Cannon: "This is inside the Castle of Doom! Kind of scary, I have only heard myths about this place!"

Sir Camouflage: "Look! There are spooky eyes spying on us through that crack in the wall!"

Blu: "Hey you! Yes, you in the hole! Come out here we want to talk to you!"
Dragon: "You want to talk to me!!!"

Cheep: "*Gulp* Not anymore.."

Dragon: "That is what I thought! Leave and never come back, or defeat your doom!"

All of the sudden the dragon opened it's wide mouth, and hot fire started to form.


Cannon: "This is a chemical reaction happening in it's mouth. Hurry grab some damp and wet vines and throw it on him!!"

Blu: "Great job! With Sir's great spotting ability and Cannon's science knowledge you two make a great team."

Sir Camouflage: "Thanks, now we must venture forth deeper into the Castle of Doom."
White Horse: "Welcome Blu the Monkey, Cheep the Owl, and Bunnies of the Castle's Forest. Don't fear your friends are safe. I am King Fluff the ruler of the Castle of Doom."

Sly: "We are okay now. Violet and I can't remember anything!"

Violet: "Ya, we just awoke and found by King Fluff. Lets go home now!"
Cannon: "Come back when you can stay longer!"

Sir Camouflage: "Bye guys! We must help King Fluff keep the Castle of Doom safe!"

Blu: "Bye! Hey wait look.......... the tracks are gone."

23 comments:

  1. Ooo!!! Interesting one ^.^ First time for me to post a first comment. Hmm, I believe the penguin tracks are Mr. Blek's, who wants to go on with his plan to get Blu, which I am still unsure of what the plan is. Can't wait till Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait... Considering the penguin tracks and the Castle of Doom, I believe that Mr. Blek is trying to take over the castle of doom! After taking over(if he succeeds), he would most probably be able to rule over the whole *something*... Still unsure. Still can't wait for next issue!

      Delete
    2. Hmm those tracks were small right? Maybe it was Spec doing another devious deed for his uncle!
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
    3. Oh and Scooter, You said Cannon was Canon at the end and i thought king snow was king fluff!

      Delete
    4. @TwinkleLight2002
      Yes IKR It's really an Interesting story ^.^ Congrats for ur first comment ^.^ Mr.Blek's Flipper size is Medium and a half and ya I think that he wants to go on with the plan for blu,I think the plan is Wrecking Blu's life.
      @TwinkleLight2002's 2nd Comment
      I think Mr.Blek is King Puff.Its like Skal and Mr.Blek's plan but Skal failed so I think Mr.Blek needs to make sure the plan success.
      @Longlife's 1st comment
      I think..
      You have a point ^.^

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I bet violet and sly are hypnotized! That's why they don't remember!
    And they cleaned away the tracks when they fought the dragon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And mr snow is the hypnosis - magician guy who hypnotized them to take down cheep and blu!
      Because blu will believe what sly and vi say cause they friends!

      Delete
    2. Maybe ..
      You have a point ^.^

      Delete
    3. Hmm, yeah, maybe ^.^

      Delete
  3. i wonder if mr.blek is up to this with spec and skal
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
  4. it might be that sneaky spec making the troubles or the sneaky mr.blek get is sneaky??-bryan1265

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop saying sneaky,They ARE sneaky :l
      Sorry if that offends you ..

      Delete
  5. My guess is Mr.Blek or Spec :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :OOOOOOOOOO DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plz make more I wanna read more XD
    Finally Sumemr is almost here Im happy XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. MR. BLEK AND SKAL ARE EVIL!!! >:l
    x3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! The next blu is today

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder who has faves?

    ReplyDelete