Monday, May 19, 2014

Issue #26 - "Bow Agency"


When I got back from my mission to space, my parents said that there was a surprise waiting for me at home. When I heard "surprise" I didn't think it was going to be a whole building!

Bonnie: "We have new neighbors! Well kind of.. it is actually a business. "

Blu: "Lets go inside to see what kind of business it is."
 Mr. Bow: "Hello there! Welcome to Bow Agency. What are you in for?"

Berry: "We live next door and we wanted to know what Bow Agency is.."

Mrs. Bow: "Here at Bow Agency we give living space for new jammers moving here, abandoned jammers, and others like this. So you will see lots of new faces!"
 Blu: "Hello, what is your name? My name is Blu."

Sneak: "My name is Sneak. I am just moved here from Colorado. I will be attending the school in Sarepia Forest."

Blu: "Pawesome! That is where I go to school. I will see you Monday!"
 

 Monday....

Mr. Blek: "Let me take attendance. Okay, it looks like Skal is absent. Now class, please welcome Sneak to our school."

Sneak: "Hi, cool you are a blue fox just like me!"

Sly: "Ya, that is awesome! I like your... shoe. Come sit by me and Violet!


Mr. Blek: "Before we start on today's lesson about when the Phantoms shattered the gem shards across the Forgotten Desert, I wanted to inform you that we will soon be having a field trip to the Summer Carnival. I need you all to have permission slips signed in one week!"




After Class......

Sneak: "Did you think they believed the disguise?"

Mr. Blek: "I am pretty sure, you were spot on with your rehearsed lines. This is a great next step in our plan, if we go straight for Violet and Sly, it will hurt Blu! Thanks for helping Skal!

14 comments:

  1. Skal is disguised as Sneak, and the evil teacher is planning to dispense with Blu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly XD
      Then who is Mrs. Bow? O.o

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Mr. and Mrs. Bow are the two animals that own the Bow Agency.
      Mr. Bow = Red Elephant
      Mrs. Bow = Purple Rhino

      --Scooter

      Delete
  2. mr blek obviously is up to know good but wat is his plan? hmm.........



    -cotton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skal does everything his uncle says >:C hope he realizes what he's doing and stops!
      Or at least his uncle gets fired and a new KIND and NICE teacher comes in and takes place of that stinky penguin!
      (no offence)

      Delete
    2. Skal is not Mr. Blek's nephew. Spec is Mr. Blek's nephew ^-^ Their names are so close, sorry!
      Spec = Brown Penguin with goggles
      Skal = White Alligator (Blu's Worst Enemy)

      --Scooter

      Delete
  3. Oh my >:( I hope that Mr Blek gets fired from the school soon, after(well, if) the school gets to know about his horrible, bad, no good plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOHHHH This is getting very interesting. Mr Blek is up to something and I don't like it! -dun dun duunnn!!!-
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Mr. Blek and Skal are up to something really sneaky. I bet "Sneak" is gonna steal Sly and Violet and get them to turn against Blu. Then, Blu the Monkey will have no friends. Later, he will figure out that Mrs. Bow and Mr. Bow are Mr. Blek's parents in disguise. After, he will discover that on a Friday afternoon Mr. Blek and Skal kidnapped Sly and Violet, and flew them to Florida (which is Crystal Sands). Scooter, you can plan the rest out!

    Thanks! -blurmercer03

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr blek
    is up twosome thing.
    Sneak is skal and mr and mrs bow dunt nu.
    Poor sly and violet! Maybe sneak does
    something to violet and that hurts
    sky as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ATTENTION! Some of you are mixing up Skal and Spec.

    Skal = White Alligator (Blu's Worst Enemy in School)
    Spec = Brown Penguin with goggles (Mr. Blek's Nephew)

    --Scooter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *white crocodile (not alligator)

      Sorry ^-^
      --Scooter

      Delete
  8. Scooter, in issue #9, you said that Skal is Mr.Blek's nephew.
    -blurmercer03

    ReplyDelete