Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Issue #27 - "Sneaky Sneak"


Mr. Blek: "And that is how the Phantom Watchers work. Remember to watch out for these! Now I think I have everyone's permission slips for the Summer Carnival Field Trip, except for Skal, who is still absent. Anyway, it is now time for Gym Class, and I am proud to announce that we have a new gym teacher, so I do not have to teach that!"
Mrs. Eagle: "STUDENTS! ATTENTION! I am Mrs. Eagle. I take pride in my students and I love you guys. I know my loud voice sounds demanding, but I am actually very peaceful. NOW TIME TO START!"
 Sneak: "Psst! Hey, Violet isn't it?"

Violet: "Ya, hello, did you need something?"

Sneak: "I just think that you are very nice and pretty, and I want to give you this necklace."

Violet: "Wow, umm.. thanks, this is surprising!"


Mrs. Eagle: "EVERYONE GET IN A CIRCLE! I realize that you guys have learned about Phantom Watchers today in class, so lets practice. Once the Phantom's Laser comes towards you, you must either jump, duck, or just get out of the way! Ready, lets begin!"

Maple: "Hey this will be fun! I am a great leaper!"

Spec: Easy for you to say!


Mrs. Eagle: "Great job everyone! Here it comes Sneak! Watch out!"

Sneak: *THINKING: I can't jump in this disguise!*
"WOAH!"

Everyone: *Gasp! What!*

Mrs. Eagle: "That's it! I QUIT! This school is too weird!!"
Skal: "Wait! I can explain!"

Violet: "You are not even real?!?!"

Blu: "Skal, what is going on? Tell us the truth!"

Skal: "Haha! It was a practical joke... you know a prank!"

Cheep: "Okay, don't do it again though!"
Later that night....

Sly: "So, were you really going to like that fake Sneak?"

Violet: "Never. He did give me this cool necklace though.."

Sly: "Look! Your necklace is starting to glow! What is happening?!? Where is this fog coming from?!"

They were gone in a flash...

17 comments:

  1. Thanks scooter for makings mrs.eagle the gym teacher:)

    Violet86271

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO SLY AND VIOLET THEY ARE MY FAV CHARACTERSS!!!!!!
    Sneaky sneak/skal! >:(
    I think the fog was sleeping powder and then they fell through a trap door in the ground into a burrow!
    (That is the burrow den)



    ajbreezeblog.blogspot.com
    Plz visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right o.o
    First Lola leaves.
    Now Sly and Violet are next o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Scooter is ruining all my favorite characters.

      Delete
    2. Hey! Violet and Sly are definitely NOT out of the Comic Series. They just vanished ^.^ It is a mystery!

      --Scooter

      Delete
    3. Don't be rude don't you know they are going in an adventure silly?????

      Delete
  4. OMG Is Sly and Violet gonna have thir own adventure???
    I cant wait!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh... *fake smooching noise*
      sly and violet sittin' in a tree!
      K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!!
      lol
      -NIGHTWING9090

      Delete
  5. Blue needs to save them from Mr bleak and co. I guess they will leave them and kidnap blu, like it happens almost everywhere, Ruby calls Lola for a mission to save blue, blue is being put into a pit of boiling liquid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo!!! Nice one! Can't wait for Sunday :D Hmm, maybe they were transported to different worlds. Yes, different worlds that are unknown to them, and they would have to find each other before getting, well, trying to get back to their home world together. In the meantime, Mr. Blek and his fellow plan makers try to go on with their horrible plan to get Blu. I'm not sure what their plan might be, and even more unsure why they targeted Sly and Violet first. Hmm... *scratches head* Can't find more ideas. The next one is going to be pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a feeling it wasnt JUST a joke...

    ReplyDelete
  8. is anyone one thinking what im thinking??? fog + teleportation= DR.WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NO INNOCET MINDS THINK LIKE THIS BUT I THINK MR.BLEK & SKAL ARE JUST PLAIN--PEDO!!!!!! (SHORT FOR PEDOPHILE)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya i agree with that one Dr.who comment-wibbley wobby spacy wacy timey wimey! ^.^

    ~Hp17 (who was suspended for no reason at all and has been suspended since feb.5th :( )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also think maybe Mr.blek and skal and spec are in alliance with the phantoms- for some reason im thinking about star wars scenes in blu! (most likely because of the space issue)

    ~Hp17 (who was suspended for no reason at all and has been suspended since feb.5th :( )

    ReplyDelete
  12. ARRRRG scooter can u get rid of that spam please? I hate spammers >:(

    ~Hp17 (who was suspended for no reason at all and has been suspended since feb.5th :( )

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHY DID MRS.EAGLE QUIT I WANTED HER TO STAY THE GYM TEACHER:) But she quit:( and scooter gave me mrs.eagle back when I want u you to keep it scooter

    ReplyDelete