Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Issue #25 - "Grubby's Return"


Blu: "Grubby, I missed you so much! How are you?"

Grubby: "N.O.T. G.O.O.D. M.Y. B.A.S.E. H.A.S. B.E.E.N. T.A.K.E.N. O.V.E.R."

Jetstream: "Okay take us to your base, that is where we are needed!"

So we followed Grubby across the rocky planet.
 Rhino: "What are you doing here? You are from planet earth! Stop them Aliens!!"

Jetstream: "Blu go after the Rhino, Grubby take the Monkey, I got these two, GO!"


Blu: "Who are you and why are you taking over this planet?!"

Rhino: "Why should I tell you."

Grubby: "T.E.L.L. U.S."
 Blu: "Spec, what are you doing here?!"

Spec: "I was...uh.. trying to find clues. I got trapped here! They put me in a cage!"

Blu: "Then how did you get out? Never mind, we stopped the alien invasion, lets go home!"



Blu: "Bye Grubby, it was nice to see you again!"

Grubby: "W.E. W.I.L.L. M.E.E.T. A.G.A.I.N. B.L.U. T.H.E. M.O.N.K.E.Y."

Jetstream: "Thanks for your help. Call for Zios if you ever need help again!"

We traveled back to Jamaa, home at last.


Everyone: "Welcome home Blu!

LaSalle: "You saved the day, congratulations! Thanks for your help."

Ruby: "Zios will be pleased to hear this information."


Mr. Blek: "Did you get the sample? Give it to me, this will go great with the plan."

Spec: "Yes uncle, mission accomplished."

Berry: "Great accomplishment, Blu. Now lets go home, we have a surprise next to our house!"

16 comments:

  1. I hope it isn't that Spec and Mr. Blek MOVED IN next to their house :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd!
    YAY GRUBBY!!!!!!
    And spec and mr blek are obviously planning some thing!
    I bet they are teaming up with the aliens including the
    raccoons! And laselle was just mr blek dressed up as laselle!
    And their plan is to help the aliens take over the world because
    they will get everyone's money cause it has no use to the aliens!
    [**>




    ajbreezeblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one! Yup, I agree with Wild flower, Spec and Mr Blek are planning something mysterious that they don't want anyone to notice. They are probably teamed up with the alien enemy, but I'm sorry that I don't agree with the raccoon part. Mr Blek was probably responsible for Grubby's planet being taken over, and use that to get the attention of the Alphas, so that they would send Blu there. Spec was sent with Blu to get something, something mysterious that they needed to perform their secret plan, which remains a mystery for me for now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't Agree. How can Mr. Blek be beside Laselle If he was dressed up as her?
      Oh and Scooter Can you please tell em how to make a plushie comic series?
      (I don't know if i asked thsi before but don't be annoyed if i did)
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I don't agree either.

      Delete
  4. yay! grubby is back! :D

    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the plan!!?!?!?!?!? I can't wait to get the next part!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who knows what Spec is up to??? If it involves cake it'll make my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss the old blu. This is just all a ton of adventures. It's cray.

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe its blu's birthday and blu forgot about it!!!!-bryan1265

    ReplyDelete
  9. No it can't be that! It said NEXT to our house.
    Maybe a new neighbor or even lola!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. Grubby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet Mr. Blec sent Spec to make sure that Blec's minions destroyed Blu and his friends. Which is why Spec made up the "cage escape". -d66864 on AJ

    ReplyDelete