Sunday, August 31, 2014

Issue #57 - "Deep Blu"

Recently on Blu the Monkey...
Blu and Cheep saved Sly!
Maple, Plum, and Violet saved Remy, Hiss, and Trixie!
The King Phantom is after Cheep!


Blu: "Okay, Plum, Cheep, and I are going outside the safety fort to get food to bring back. Stay here guys."

Maple: "Ok great! I will watch the pets. Also, Plum I am going to run to your house to get your kitty, Grape."

Plum: "Thank you so much, Maple! Stay safe!"

Marco: "What are you guys doing out here?! Jamaa is not safe!"

Blu: "Relax, Marco. We are safe. We just came to get some clams to eat."

Marco: "Safe, huh? What about Cheep over there? He is drowning."

Cheep: *blub* *blub*

Plum: "Oh my Jamaa! Cheep!!"

Marco: "Here, wear these masks, they will allow you to breathe underwater."

Blu: "Thanks Marco, but where could Cheep be down in the Deep Blue?"

Plum: "He has to be around here somewhere. It looked like he just sank to the bottom of the sea."
King Phantom: "Hello there, Blu and friends! What could you be looking for down here?"

Blu: "Give us Cheep back! We know you are working for Mr. Blek!"

King Phantom: "Correct, Blu! Muhaha! Now, come phantoms, we have what we came for. Lets go back to headquarters!"


Marco: "Quickly children! We either need to plug this phantom pipe with something or we need to blow it up!"

Blu: "Plum and I are running out of air! We have to go back up to the surface."

Marco: "Crackers! What in Jamaa am I going to do now?!"




*BOOM*

Marco: "Oh my! What in Jamaa is going on? I need to head back up to the surface!"
Blu: "Grubby, you saved the day!"

Grubby: "Y.A.Y. I. A.M. B.A.C.K. B.L.U."

Plum: "Who is this?"

Blu: "This is Grubby the Alien Bunny. I will explain later. Thanks Marco!"
Maple: "I found your pet, Plum!"

Plum: "Grape you finally found mommy. Yes, you did! Yes, you did!"

Blu: "We lost Cheep, but Grubby is back, and he will fight with us!"

Sly: "Great job guys! Oh, Blu, we got a letter from Graham the Monkey saying that they are coming to our safety hut tomorrow. They are starting a League of Heroes."

To Be Continued...
In the Next Issue of Blu the Monkey:
The Alphas form the League of Heroes!
See the Alphas, the Minor-Alphas, and Agents meet in the Secret Safety Fort!
What they could be planning to do?
Don't Miss the Next Episode of Blu the Monkey!

13 comments:

  1. 1st Comment again! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO CHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOOOOOOOOOO GRUBBY WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! CHEERING IS FUN!!!!!!! AND SO IS SKIING WHICH IM DOING RIGHT NOW!!!!! well I'm actually sitting with my skis on not actually skiing but still.. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ╔═══╗─────────╔╗
    ║╔═╗║────────╔╝╚╗
    ║╚══╦══╦══╦══╬╗╔╬══╦═╗
    ╚══╗║╔═╣╔╗║╔╗║║║║║═╣╔╝
    ║╚═╝║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝║║╚╣║═╣║
    ╚═══╩══╩══╩══╝╚═╩══╩╝

    YAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COOL! I can barely write half of the first letter "S" XD My copy+paste skills aren't too good :(

      Delete
  3. I wonder.... will the alphas be in it? Also Blu, since he was chosen by Zios, might be the leader or admin. I dunno but anyways, I WAS right about Grubby coming back. So yeah.

    ~crm2601

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay grubby is back. And i can't wait for the next issue cause I know there will be a lot of action and lots of plushies!
    Bunnyllover

    ReplyDelete
  5. @WildFlower: Cool Scooter name.


    May I borrow Grubby's ship? I really want to blow something up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Grubby's back!!!!!
    Thank goodness Cheep is safe :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nooo they got Cheep! Scooter, why do you have to give us so many cliffies?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. [][][][] [] [] []
    [] [] [] [] []
    [][][][] [] [] [] MR BLEK IS EVIL AND BLU ROCKS PS NOOOOO THEY GOT CHEEP
    [] [] [] [] []
    [][][][] [][][][] [][][]

    ReplyDelete