Sunday, June 8, 2014

Issue #32 - "Blu's Revenge"

"The Best Blu Issue concludes." ~Blu

Arctic Wolf: "I have called this meeting together today because it has been our 100th day stranded on this volcano vortex. Now, -- Hey who is that?!"

Blu: "Oh me, I just recently got stranded here."

Snow Leopard: "Wow, now I remember what color looks like. We have all turned orange because of the ashes here."

Panda: "Wait maybe he can get us out of here!"

Penguin: "Legend says that only the colorful chosen one can start this portal. We are all colorless except for you."

Blu: "I guess it doesn't hurt to try, but no promises... By the way, how did you all get here."

Panda: "An evil penguin pushed us into a portal."

Blu: "Wow, Mr. Blek got you too!"


Arctic Wolf: "He must have been chosen by Zios himself!"

Blu: "Uhh, ya... Haha..."

Snow Leopard: "Now to go back to Jamaa. We will help you stop Mr. Blek!"

Blu: "Great, here is what we will do......"
Meanwhile....
Mr. Blek: "You nasty creatures are so weak compared to my ruthless power! Nothing can get in my way now, I will take over you guys, the Sarepia Forest, the alphas, and soon all of Jamaa!"

Plum: "Blu, it is you! I knew you would be back!"

Blu: "Shh.. we have to get Mr. Blek quietly. Now, I brought some friends to help us."

Maple: "Great, now let us go, because I wouldn't mind kicking Blek with one of my hooves!"


Mr. Blek: "BLU THE MONKEY! I thought I got rid of you for good! Argh! No problem, my phantoms will destroy you for good!"

Sly: "I would like yo see you try!"

Mr. Blek: "Release the phantoms! Go phantoms!"

Violet: "We got this, Blu. Go after Mr. Blek."
Blu: "So, it has came down to this. Why do you hate me so much?"

Mr. Blek: "When I was a little penguin, I dreamed of fighting along with the Phantoms and especially Greely, and I wanted Zios to chose me. Instead, he chose a pathetic, tiny, weak, blue monkey."




Blu: "It was not a choice, it was a gift. A gift to stop bad jammers like you!"

*Pushes Mr. Blek into the Phantom Portal.*

Mr. Blek: "NOOO!!"




Everyone: "Woo!! Go BLU! Blu did it!!"

Cheep: "Woah! Look at the portal, it has changed into a Zios Stone."

Ruby the Rhino: "Wow, I have only read about these. Zios has personally banished and locked away this portal."

So, Mr. Blek is banished, and Spec went to Jamaa's Jail. It was finally peaceful in Blu's life, but that is not the end of our story....
Later that day...

Lola: "Blu? Is that you?!"

Blu: "Lola?!?! What brings you to Jamaa's Sarepia Forest?"

Lola: "This is Sarepia Forest? My friend and I went on a road trip and we are staying at the Bow Agency until the morning."
Blu: "That is great! Oh, this is Plum."

Plum: "Hi, Lola. Nice to meet you."

Lola: "Same. So are you two dating or something?"

Blu: *cheeks get red* No. We are just really good friends."

Lola: "Oh, this is Crow. We are dating... Do you want to catch up?"

Blu: "Sure. It seems we have both moved on."

Lola: "Ya, but I am very happy. Crow and my family are wonderful, and we are having so much fun in our new home in Brazil."

Blu: "That is great. I am happy too."

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *tosses Blu Plushies in the air* CONGRATZ!

      Delete
    2. OMG LOLA LIKES SOME ONE WHO ISN'T BLU!!!!!!!!!!!! Although blu likes Somme who isn't LOLA. Meh.

      Delete
    3. I'm actually kind of disappointed about that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lola came back :D However, Blu and Lola both continued on different paths with different people and different friends... I wonder if the Arctic Wolf, Panda, Snow Leopard and Penguin are going to go to Sarepia Forest School and be Blu's new friends? :D Can't wait for the next issue!

      Delete
    2. Congratula on 2nd!
      That one was a long blu!

      Delete
  3. 3rd! I will send you a summer carnival plushie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throws up spatulas and they coming rain down on head.

      Delete
  4. Yesh! Blu is still single X3 --Ambert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup he loves the bacholur life! X3

      Delete
    2. he is single, but likes plum :3
      plum is nice!

      Delete
  5. Yay! :D 5th I just came back from a trip today! Right when Lola comes back for the issue...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys it's the last time there will ever be Lola

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOOOOOO! Anywho Who will be Blu's teacher from now?
    Annathearcticwolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry i kinda copied your question. I didn't know i had until after it was published.

      Delete
    2. Its OK! I wonder why Blu's heart didn't break when Lola and Crow where dating.
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
    3. I feel weird when Blu liked Lola at first but then he liked Plum...Meh,part of life.
      But its still cute Blu and Plum are together....
      I think I shall, make a drawing of Blu and Plum sitting on the porch swing like the one in Scooter's den :3
      And I'll try to learn to draw a monkey.Never tried it before XD

      Delete
  8. i think plum and blu should start dating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Btw the way how "Old" are they. What Grade?

      Delete
  9. Who will be the new teacher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enter the new "You-Decide Blu Contest" on the main blog! It makes it so you can create the next Blu Teacher!

      --Scooter

      Delete
  10. is this the end of the story?-bryan1265

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, a new season of Blu the Monkey starts this Wednesday! ^-^

      --Scooter

      Delete
  11. Aww I kinda wanted Lola to be with blue. ;-;
    -kitty5748
    Live laugh and love huskies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I thought Blue was going to be jelous <----- (terrible spelling) of Crow, or Lola was gonna be jelous <---(more terrible spelling) of Plum. Still interesting :D

    ~Mythicalsongbird170

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a new Teacher. ):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg blu should say THIS IS BLU when he pushed mr belk in the hole X3

    ReplyDelete