Saturday, February 4, 2017

Issue #66 - "Medieval Mayhem"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Blu was given a map by a wise Professor Salem that shows where the kidnappings have taken place. Now, Blu is on a mission to check for clues at all of the kidnapping locations to find out who is behind it all!




Blu: Holy Bananas! This Medieval Party is really crowded. Time to look for clues. Hmm... this giant knight armor looks suspicious.


Voice: *whispers* psssst! pssst! Over here!


Blu: What was that? Hello? It sounds like it is coming from the basement. I better go check it out.





Blu: Hello? Is anybody down here? It seems to be a storage basement for all of the props and party decorations.

Mrs. Bow: Blu! Blu the Monkey! You have come to save me!

Blu: Mrs. Bow? My old neighbor? What are you doing down here?

Mrs. Bow: My husband, Mr. Bow, and I came here, but now he is missing! I'm afraid he has been kidnapped! Shhhh! Someone is coming, get in here!



Blu: He was kidnapped! Oh no!

Mrs. Bow: Shh! Someone is right outside!

Polar Bear: Hello? *turns on lamp* Anyone down here? Hmm.. *walks away*

Blu: Okay, listen to me, we have to get out of this party!

Mrs. Bow: I know a place where we will be safe, come on!!







Blu: This is not the exit, is it?

Mrs. Bow: *gulp* No. Is that what I think it is?

Blu: A. DRAGON. EGG.



*CRACK! Egg begins to hatch*


Mrs. Bow: What do we do? What do we do?!

Blu: Calm down. Everyone know that Jamaasian Dragons love bananas as much as monkeys do!

*throws banana*








Blu: NOW RUN!


As Blu and Mrs. Bow run, the dragon awakens and eats the banana. It turns out to be a pink baby dragon.


Dragon: ^-^












Blu: I am glad we made it out of there alive. That dragon could have burned our tails off!


Mrs. Bow: Thanks for the help, Blu. Now, let us go to a safe place to regroup and seek help.


Blu: Don't worry, Mrs. Bow, I will find your husband.


Mrs. Bow: And I know just who can help us.



Who do you think can help Blu?
Find out next time on Blu the Monkey! You DON'T want to miss it.
Comment what you think will happen on today's post of the Animal Jam Sky Blog!


2 comments:

  1. Maybe his old alpha friends could help! Argh so many characters I can't remember all their names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the dragon will help them! I mean follow them and help them, after all they DID give him a banana! :P

    ReplyDelete