Saturday, February 11, 2017

Issue #67 - "Alpha Headquarters"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Blu searched for clues at the Medieval Party, and ended up finding Mrs. Bow, an old neighbor. Her husband was kidnapped! After escaping a fearsome (not really) dragon, Mrs. Bow is taking Blu to friend that she thinks can help!

Mrs. Bow: I know just who can help us! Her office is just through this pathway.

Blu: So, who do you think can help us?

Mrs. Bow: The one and only Ruby the Rhino Shaman. The Alpha of the Rhinos.

Blu: RUBY THE RHINO! She is an old friend of mine! How do you know where her office is? I don't even know, and I am an Alpha!

Mrs. Bow: All the rhinos know where her office is. She is our leader.

Blu: True.



Llama: *chews gum* Welcome to Ruby the Rhino's office. How may I help you?

Mrs. Bow: How do you work here? Your'e not a rhino, you are a llama.

Llama: *pops bubblegum* I am the new intern. My name is Lemon by the way. Like can I help with something lol?

Blu: Yes, we would like to speak with Ruby.

Lemon: She is right inside. Omg, you are Blu the Monkey alpha. Can you follow me on Instagrrrram?

Ruby: Blu the Monkey! I haven't seen you since you stopped Mr. Blek eight years ago! Do you like being an Alpha?

Blu: Well, not at the moment. If you have heard the news, there have been kidnappings all around Jamaa, including the other alphas and Mrs. Bow's husband. We came here to see if you could help us.

Ruby: Of course; however, there isn't enough room to start an investigation in my office. We are going to need a new location.

Blu: You know what, I think I know just the place.

Ruby: Lemon, pack your bags! You will like my secretary Lemon, once you get to know her. She is still just a teenager.

Blu: Welcome to the Alpha Headquarters. These are the offices of all of the Alphas: me, Plum, Violet, Sly, Skal, and Cheep.

Ruby: Fantastic! It is so big!

Lemon: *gasps* I need to Snapcat this right now!!

Blu: Okay, we must get to work right away. The next place on the map is the Dance Party. Ruby, lets go, and Mrs. Bow you stay here and set up Lemon as our new secretary.




Later...


Blu: IT IS SO LOUD IN HERE! I CAN'T HERE ANYTHING!

Ruby: WHAT?

Blu: I KNOW! LETS SEE IF THE KIDNAPPER LEFT ANY CLUES. YOU LOOK BY THE DJ TABLE AND I WILL LOOK OVER BY THE FOOD AND SEATING AREA.

Ruby: WHAT?




Blu: Hey, the music stopped! Did you turn it off?

Ruby: No, Blu, I thought you did.

Blu: Nope, but look what I found. It is a clump of fur! I wonder what kind of fur it is.

Ruby: I have seen that fur before on the Appondale savanna. That is no ordinary fur, that is... Hyena Fur.




What will happen next?
Find out in the next comic issue of Blu the Monkey!
Comment what you think will happen on today's post of the Animal Jam Sky Blog!

2 comments:


  1. Ahh cliff hanger!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon the llama, good job! I love how you keep adding newer Plushies like the llamas, owls, and falcons in it!

    ReplyDelete