Saturday, February 25, 2017

Issue #70 - "Navigating the Others"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Mint, Blu's old friend, joined Blu to find Biff the Hyena Alpha. Once they find him, he has no idea about the kidnappings, or so they think. We last saw Biff talking to a mysterious voice telling him to "Release the Owl".

Lola: "BLU! Finally, you are back. Where have you been?"

Blu: "On a little mission. Lola, Bluberry, Remy, it is great to see you but why are you here?"

Lola: "I have bad news. Your sister, Strawberry, your pet, Hiss, and the other pets have been kidnapped. By a pink Hyena! "

Blu: "Oh no! I knew Hyenas had something to do with the kidnappings!"

Lemon: "Blu, like you have a visitor."




Blu: "Who could be here? CHEEP! IT IS YOU! YOU ESCAPED! What happened? Who did this? Where are the others? Talk to me!!"

Cheep: "Who is Cheep? Who are you?"

Blu: "What? I am Blu! Your best friend. You don't remember anything? Come inside right away."







Blu: "Everybody give him space! Now drink this. Tell us everything you remember."

Cheep: "I don't remember anything. Where am I? Who are you people?"

Ruby: "He has amnesia."

Cheep: "Who is amnesia?"

Lola: "He can't remember anything!"

Blu: "Lemon, go get some pillows and a blanket. He needs sleep. Maybe he will remember later."



Blu: "I need to bring Cheep on an adventure with me to find the others. If he can remember any details at all, we might be able to track them down. But I will need some help from the best tracker I know."

*Video Calls on Laptop*

Voice: "Blu, it is you! How have you been?"

Blu: "Not so good. I need your help. Where can I find you?"

Voice: "We are currently at the ski lifts."




Later...

Blu: "Look, we are almost at the ski lodge. Excuse me, have you seen a reindeer and a wolf with a chicken hat?"

Cheep: "What's a chicken?"

Seal: "Ya, they are the loud couple over there on the top of the hill."

Blu: "Thank you."



Maple: "Lets race. I bet I can beat you to the bottom."

Chuck: "We will see about that."

Blu: "Chuck and Maple, it is great to see that you are still your normal selves!"

Maple: "Blu, you made it!"

Blu: "I need your navigating skills. I will explain what is going on while we walk. Lets go!




Chuck: "Don't worry, we will find the others."

Blu: "Cheep remembers seeing big rocks. There are a lot of big rocks at the Crystal Sands pathway. Can you take us there first, Chuck?"

Chuck: "Absolutely! I have great navigation skills. Follow me into this cave tunnel. You will be seeing the sunny sand beaches of Crystal Sands at the end."

Maple: "This should be interesting."



At the end of the tunnel...

Blu: "Ya, this isn't Crystal Sands."

Maple: "Look out! A pack of wild lynxes!"

Chuck: "Oops, that must of been the wrong tunnel."

Maple: "They are surrounding us..."

Blu: "There is too many. We are trapped."




What do you think will happen next? Find out in the next issue of Blu the Monkey.
Comment below or on today's post of the Animal Jam Sky!


1 comment:

  1. Cheep is back! YES! NO!!!!! He has amnesia! I hope he will be okay! Yay! Maple and chuck are back!

    ReplyDelete