Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Issue #68 - "Friendship Festival"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Ruby, Blu, Lemon, and Mrs. Bow found a new location base at the Alpha Headquarters. Blu and Ruby went to the Dance Party to look for possible clues of a kidnapping there. As a matter of fact, they did find a clue: Hyena Fur.




Lola: "The Friendship Festival is a grrreat way to take your mind off of Blu!"

Strawberry: "Valentine's Day isn't my thing. I would much rather skateboard or find bugs."

Lola: "Now, everyone needs to get in the spirit because it is festival time!"





Hyena: "Excuse me! I work here at the Festival, could I have a couple of you help me with this big card. It is heavy!"

Strawberry: "YES! Anything is better than crafts."

Lola: "I am sure the pets won't mind helping you too! I will stay here with Bluberry."

Hyena: "Great, it might take a while. This card is huge!"


Hyena: "GET IN THE CARD NOW!"

Strawberry: "What?!"

Hyena: "You heard me! GET IN THE CARD!"

Strawberry: "You can't make us do anything!"

Hyena: "GRRR!" *barks*

Grape: *whines* *whimpers*

Strawberry: "Okay, just don't hurt us! Get in the card pets."

Hyena: "HEY! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE HAMSTER!"

Remy: *squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Lola: "Calm down, Remy! What is the matter? Where are the others? Ugh! I don't understand hamster."

Pearl: "Sorry to bother you, but did I hear you say hamster? I know how to speak hamster! And duck, cat, mouse--"

Lola: "GRRREAT! What is he saying?"

Pearl: *gulp* "He says the others have been kidnapped by a pink hyena."

Lola: "We need to tell Blu right away!"

Lola: "I can't believe you know Blu!"

Pearl: "Yes, I brought him to Professor Salem. He needed help finding the kidnapped victims."

Lola: "Well, if we find Blu, we can tell him more have been kidnapped!"

Salem: "Hello there. Did you need something?"

Lola: "Do you know where Blu the Monkey is?"

Salem: "Last time I saw him, he was headed for the Conservation Museum."



Lola: "TELL ME WHERE HE IS, SPEC!"

Spec: "Nice to see you again, Lola, and may I say that is a nice tutu."

Lola: "Enough chit-chat, where is he?"

Spec: "Let me down, dumb tiger, and I will tell you."

*drops Spec*

Spec: "I heard him say that we was going to check out the Medival Party. That is all I know. Is that Blu's son?"

Lola: "Yes, and you will not lay a fin on him!"


Pearl: "Well, that little monkey is not here either."

Lola: "We have hit a dead end. We will never be able to tell him that some of the pets and his sister were kidnapped."

Bluberry: "Daddy. Daddy."

Lola: "Bluberry? Did you say daddy? Look Bluberry found Blu hairs! It is the winter season, and Blu's hair sometimes sheds more! Follow those hairs!"


Later...

Lola: "...and so we followed the hairs to Ruby's office, and there was a sign there saying you moved to this new location, so we found you here."

Lemon: "Omg. That sounds like a long story. You can like stay here if you want like it's fine."

Lola: "Awesome! Thanks for your help, Pearl, by the way. I am going to call Crow and Magenta to tell them what is going on."

Pearl: "No problem, but now I must go on my way! I hope you find Blu and whoever is kidnapping everyone in Jamaa!"



What will happen next?
Find out in the next adventure issue of Blu the Monkey!
Comment your thoughts on today's post of the Animal Jam Sky Blog, or below.




4 comments:

  1. Aww Blueberry talked! Even if the hyena looks nice geez it's evil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that there are so many new animals in this comic series now!

    ReplyDelete