Saturday, April 8, 2017

Issue #76 - "Time to Travel"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
All of Blu's friends and other plushies from Jamaa have been kidnapped. Blu has found Zero's secret lair and is trying to save his friends. Blu is now alone with Zero, an evil Owl mastermind. All of the sudden, Zero reveals that he is in fact Mr. Blek's grandfather! What will happen next?!


Zero: "Walk with me, Blu."

Blu: "And if I don't?!"

Zero: "Remember what happened to your buddy Cheep? I will let that happen to all of your friends."

Blu: "Fine. Why are you doing this to me and my friends and the plushies of Jamaa?"

Zero: "When I was a baby, my father was killed in a phantom war..."



Zero: "In that war, the plushies helped the alphas defeat the phantoms. But, the alphas didn't care that my father had died helping them! They didn't even know! From that day forth, I have tried to defeat the alphas. My grandson, Mr. Blek, couldn't do it. He was too weak. I am much more powerful, and now that you are an alpha, I must stop you."

Blu: "But I didn't do anything! Revenge and evilness is not the answer, Zero!"




Zero: "Evilness is the only thing I know. Now that I have you captured. I can finally defeat you!"

Blu: "Are you going to hurt me?"

Zero: "No. That would be too easy. Before, I told you that I have experimented with mental manipulation and time travel. Well, now it is time for you to travel."

Blu: "What?"

Zero: "This portal leads back to the past. Before you even existed! I will banish you into the past!"






Zero: "You will never be able to come back. You will be stuck in the past forever!"

*pushes Blu into portal*

Blu: "NOOOOOOOO!!!"

Zero: "Muwhahaha! My plan is working."







*80 Years Ago*


Blu: "Where am I? What year is it? I have to go back!"

*jumps in portal again, but it throws him back out*

Blu: "Hmm.. must be a one-way portal. I better look for another way out. Maybe someone is inside this creepy house."




Blu: "Who is that?"

Owl: "I have almost done it! I have almost made a time traveling portal, just need to add some finishing touches!"

Blu: *cough* *cough* "Excuse me, owl. Did I hear you say, portal? Do you mind if I use it?"

Owl: *hums a tune*

Blu: "WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME!?"





Blu: "Can't you hear me? Can't you see me?"


Owl: "DONE! I have done it! I have made a Time Traveling portal!"

Blu: "ZERO! Is that you? This must be you as a child! Wow, you certainly look old in the future. Why can't you hear me?  Wait a second... The Zero from the present day said that I haven't existed yet. Maybe no one can hear or see me.."









Blu: "Well, if Zero can't hear me or see me, I guess I will just use his portal. Lets hope it works! Bye, Zero! I wish you weren't so evil."

*Blu jumps in portal*








Next Issue: Issue #77- "True Love"
What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions?
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's so epic!!! I wonder why the next issue is gonna be called "true love"? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so cool!!!!! True love? Hmmm

    ReplyDelete