Saturday, April 22, 2017

Issue #78 - "The Greatest Navigator"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Blu is venturing through the past to find his way back to the future. He found his parents on their wedding day, and also another portal. Where and more importantly when will he end up next? Find out right now...


*8 Years Ago*

Charles: "Are you ready for our big camping trip this weekend, son?"

Chuck: "You bet, dad!"

Cheri: "You are 14 years old now, Chuck. Maybe dad will show you how to navigate!"

Charles: "Sir Gilbert didn't give the award as 'The Greatest Navigator' for nothin'!"

Chuck: "Wow, I still can't believe you are the greatest navigator plushie to ever live!"




Later...

Charles: "Ah, the great outdoors! I will take you on a hiking trip later today, Chuck. I have to scout out the trails to see if they are safe or not. There are a lot of loose rocks that could cause rock slides!"

Cheri: "Chuck, I have to finish unpacking our things and setting up our blow-up beds. You can go and play if you would like."

Chuck: "Sure mom! I will be back in time for dinner!"

Charles: "Just don't go to far. Love you!"





*Blu comes through portal*

Chuck: "Hello, who are you?"

Blu: "Chuck! You can actually see me?! I must have been born. What year is it? How old are you?"

Chuck: "WOAH! How do you know my name, dude? I am 14 years old."

Blu: "Long story. I am kind of from the future. That means I am 8 Years into the past."





That Evening...

Cheri: "Where have you been, mister?"

Chuck: "Sorry mom, this is my new--well I mean old--friend Blu."

Cheri: "Honey, we need to talk. It is about your father. He never came back from his morning hike."

Chuck: "Where did he go? When is he coming back?"

Cheri: "I don't think he will be coming back. There was a massive rock slide. I am so sorry. We will get through this. He loved you very much. Lets go talk."





Cheri: "Chuck, just because your father is gone, doesn't mean he is really gone. He will always be looking down at you. Your father was 'The Greatest Navigator', and one day you will be 'The Greatest Navigator'."

Chuck: "Do you really think so?"

Cheri: "I know so. If you keep practicing and have faith. I know you will follow in your father's footsteps."

Blu: "Hmm... Maybe I can go back in time, and save his father. I don't know how, but there has to be a way!"







Two Days Later...

Chuck: "Mom, I am going to go with Blu for awhile. Blu thinks that he knows a way to get dad back."

Cheri: "How long will you be gone?!"

Chuck: "Maybe a day or so. Is that okay?"

Blu: "I will take good care of him. Plus, he is a great navigator!"

Cheri: "Okay, okay. Be careful though!"

Chuck: "Thanks, bye mom!"


*Hours Later*

Blu: "...so, that is why I have to go back to the present day. To save you and my other friends!"

Chuck: "Cool! Do I have a girlfriend in the future?"

Blu: "Haha, yes. Her name is--"

*SWOOSH! Gecko Appears*

Chuck: "Uh, did you just come through that sparkly portal?"

Gecko: "Yes. Stop right there Blu the Monkey. We need to talk."






Next Issue: Issue #79- "Jamaa's Past"
What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions?
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!



4 comments:

  1. Cliff hanger! Wow, poor Chuck! Now I see why he wants to be a good navigator even though he.. erm... never mind... anyways, I think that the gecko is from Blu's dads secret agency and he came to rescue him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, good Blu theory!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  2. "Blu, stop changing the past."

    How is he time jumping though??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! The first time, Zero threw him into a portal that lead him back 80 years. Next, he found a younger version of Zero, who made a portal. That portal lead him to his parents 25 years back. Blu was lucky when he found one more portal that lead him to 8 years ago in the past. However, now he is stuck there. No portals. Find out what happens next, next week on Blu the Monkey!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete