Saturday, April 29, 2017

Issue #79 - "Jamaa's Past"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Eight years into the past Blu found his old pal Chuck. Chuck's father passed away, and Blu is destined to change the past to bring Chuck's father back. All of the sudden, a portal appears and a gecko enters...



Gecko: "Blu the Monkey. Stop right there. You cannot bring that wolf's father back."

Blu: "Do I know you? Who are you to tell me what I can or can't do?!"

Kiwi: "My name is Kiwi. I am a powerful plushie able to jump through time and space. One thing I know is that you cannot change the past. No matter how hard you try."

Blu: "WAIT! If you can jump through time, will you take me back to the present day? My friends need my help!"




Kiwi: "I will bring you back to the present, but not yet. You were brought into the past for a reason, Blu. Let me show you something."

Blu: "Are you serious? My friends need me! There is an evil owl, named Zero and--"

Kiwi: "I know. We will save them, but not yet. You are not finished with the past. Now, lets go through this portal."

Chuck: "Time-traveling Gecko says what?!"

Blu: "He is the only chance we have, Chuck. Lets go."



*Pops out of portal*

Blu: "Where, or should I say, when are we?"

Kiwi: "We are at the beginning of Jamaa. The BETA DAYS. Right after Jamaa was created, the Alphas were building and exploring. See that little gecko on that column over there? That is me, when I was little."

Chuck: "You are old!"

Kiwi: "You said it. I am Beta old. Nobody can see us right now. Look over there! Some of the Alphas!"





Liza: "Wow, thank you Mira and Zios for Jamaa!"

Peck: "This place is amazing, and I can't believe we were chosen to guard, protect, and explore Jamaa from the phantoms."

Greely: "We stopped the phantoms, but I still have a feeling we are not the only ones on this land. Split up and look around. Trust no one."

Peck: "Relax, Greely. Nothing is out to get us. It's not like the phantoms are here. We destroyed them. They will probably never come back!"

Liza: "I think I see something over there on that column. I will be right back."





Liza: "Hello little fella! Who are you?"

Kiwi (past): "My name is Kiwi. Thank you for saving us from the phantoms. I love Jamaa, I wish I could live here forever."

Liza: "I just might be able to make that happen. Follow me over here by the statue of Mira."

Blu: "What is she going to do?"

Kiwi (present): "Just watch what happens."




Liza: "Now stand still, little Kiwi. This Mira statue is very special. It contains some of Mira's powers. It makes it easier to communicate with her."

*Statue glows, magic falls onto Kiwi*

Kiwi (past): "Woah! What is going on Liza?"

Liza: "You have been granted special powers from Mira herself. Now you can live here forever. You have the ability to time travel and create portals to stay here forever."

Kiwi (present): "Okay, Blu and Chuck, lets go back 8 years into the past."




*Goes through portal*

Chuck: "Why aren't we back in Coral Canyons?"

Kiwi: "Who said we were going back to Coral Canyons? Blu needs to witness the past of his other friends."

Blu: "Skal, is that you? You are so little!"

Skal: "Dad, we have visitors!"

Skal's Father: "Welcome aboard Captain Meliville's Pirate Ship."

Blu: "Skal was a... PIRATE?"



Next Issue: Issue #80- "Captain's Orders"
What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions?
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!



4 comments:

  1. 1st post! 😊
    Skal was a pirate?!?! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! Skal was a pirate?!! Omg! I'm so excited because I wanna know if it shows Plum's past! I wanna see why her parents abandoned her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEE! Cant wait for #80! IM SO EXCITED!!!
    SKAL IS A PIRATE W0T :OOOO

    ReplyDelete