Saturday, April 15, 2017

Issue #77 - "True Love"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Zero has thrown Blu back in time for eternity, but Blu hasn't given up hope yet! He met Zero as a child in the past; however, he has discovered no one can see or hear him because he hasn't been born yet. Now, Blu has went through a portal to find his way back to the present...


*25 Years Ago*

Blu: "Woah! Where am I? Where did that portal take me? I wonder what year it is. HEY! THAT IS MY MOM, BONNIE!

She looks so... young! I wonder what she is doing at this art gallery."

Bonnie: "This is great art!"

Blu: "Mom! Can you hear me?!"

Bonnie:  *hums*

Blu: "It was worth a try.."

Berry: "Excuse me, miss. I am usually not this straightforward, but would you like to look at the art gallery with me?"

Bonnie: "I would love to!"

Blu: "Did I just witness my dad meet my mom and ask her out on a date?!"

Berry: "This one is my favorite. It shows how beautiful our universe is."

Bonnie: "I love it. God's creation is so vast."


Berry: "That was some great art."

Bonnie: "Not as great as you. I am glad you asked me to come with you today."

*Leans in to kiss*

*Lights shut off*

Bonnie: "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Berry: "It's okay! It's okay! The Art Gallery must be closed. We were so busy looking at the art, we didn't notice the time. I see a power box at the top of that waterfall."


Bonnie: "Oh, be careful, Berry! I don't want this date to be our last!"

Berry: "Relax, it is not that high. I just need to climb up this wall, and flip the switch. Besides, we are monkeys!"

*Lights turn on*

Bonnie: "You did it, Berry! You are a life saver. Now, maybe we can find our way out of here."

Berry: "Is it just me or do you feel like we have known each other forever?"

Bonnie: "I feel the same way."







*Outside the Art Gallery*

Berry: "I know we just met, and everything, but I feel like I know you very well. I want to spend the rest of my life with you to have more adventures like we did tonight. Will you marry me, Bonnie?"

Bonnie: "It is all of the sudden, but of course I will!"

Blu: "Wow, that was fast! Boy, I sure miss them a lot."


Later...

Berry: "Thanks for meeting with us on such short notice Pastor Pufflewig."

Pufflewig: "No problem. Now, lets get on with the ceremony."

Blu: "I would love to stay, but everyone needs me back in the present. Time to go through another portal. I miss you, mom and dad."


Next Issue: Issue #78- "The Greatest Navigator"
What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions?
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!

6 comments:

  1. Aww!! Boy they got married FAST! Hmm... great navigator? I feel like chuck has something to do with the next issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you may just be right!
      P.S. Thanks for commenting! I wish more people would comment their thoughts :)

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I love to support anything to do with you and Blu's blogs!

      Delete
  2. This series is awesome! I want more!!! >U<
    I cant wait for the next issue! I read all the series in 2 days >U<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also... When does it upload? Every 2 weekdays?? Idk... So what time does each issue upload DX I'm lossttttt

      Delete
    2. A New Blu the Monkey Comic Book issue comes every Saturday. I usually post sometime in the morning hours (eastern standard time)!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete