Saturday, June 3, 2017

Issue #84 - "Talent Show Terror"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Blu has been banished into the past, now he is collecting all of his friends to save themselves in the present day with the help of a time-traveling lizard named Kiwi. Now, he has only three more pasts to visit, when he stumbles into a talent show competition...


Blu: "Whose past are we in now, Kiwi?"

Announcer: "Come one, come all! Gather in a little closer for Jamaa's Fourth Annual Talent Show! Our contestants are in the back getting prepared to amaze you all! The winner will win 5,000 gems! The competition begins in approximately five minutes."

Violet: "Hey Blu, which one of your friends was in a talent show?"

Blu: "I am not sure, maybe it is Mint. Or Jetstream. Or Sly. I have no idea!"

Maple: "Do you really think we can all travel to help you in the present?"

Blu: "I sure hope so!"


Lola: "Dad, I don't know if I can do this. I am so nervous."

Lola's Father: "Lola, you are going to do great. I know your mother wishes she could be here, but she has a bunch of work."

Lola: "What if I fall or get sick? I will be so embarrassed!"

Lola's Father: "Whatever happens, just keep dancing. Kill 'em with kindness."

Lola: "Kill 'em with kindness."



Announcer: "The Fourth Annual Talent Show has begun! Introducing our contestants... Kimberly the Daredevil Koala, Leroy the Singing Raccoon, and Lola the Ballerina Tiger."

Blu: "Oh my! It is one of my best friends Lola!"

Chuck: "So who is Lola?"

Blu: "Long story short, we went to school together, went on adventures, fell in love, she moved, fell out of love, she came back, and she is now my good buddy."

Cheep: "Interesting." O.O

Announcer: "Kimberly you are up first!"



Announcer: "Kimberly the Daredevil Koala will be jumping over a giant fire-pit with hot burning flames. This flame can be up to five feet tall! Lets watch."

Kimberly: "This is easy! I have done it millions of times. Nothing scares me!!"

Announcer: "AMAZING, folks! I can't believe what I am seeing right now! She is going to get some serious styling points for this amazing act."

Maple: *whispers to Chuck* "I bet I could jump way higher that that boastful little koala!"





Announcer: "Moving on to our next contestant: Leroy the Singing Raccoon."

Leroy: "A WHOLE NEW WORRRLLLDD! A NEW FANTASTIC POINT OF VVVIIIEEEWWW!!!"

Announcer: "That is certainly... unique."

Chuck: "I think my eardrums are bleeding."

Skal: "How long is this going to take, Blu?!"

Blu: "I'm working on it. Lola is up next."





Announcer: "Our last contestant, Lola the Ballerina Tiger, will be performing now!"

Blu: "GO LOLA! WOO!"

Lola: "Oh, thank you?"

Robber (Blue Tiger): "EVERYONE STOP! This is a robbery, yo! I am the robber, yo!"

All: *gasp*

Robber: "Yo, now give me the 5,000 gems!"

Lola: *thinks* "Whatever happens, just keep dancing. Kill 'em with kindness."





Lola: "I am sorry, but you are not robbing us."

Robber: "Yo, what did you just say?"

Lola: "Sorry, but did you not hear me? I am going to perform, and you are going to watch me. I am just going to keep on dancing."

*Lola starts spinning*

Robber: "What is going on?!"

Skal: "GET 'EM!"

*Blu and friends tackle robber*





Announcer: "The winner is LOLA the Ballerina Tiger! She showed ultimate bravery when she kept dancing in the face of evil!"

Blu: "Congrats, I can't believe you did that."

Lola: "It is better to be nice. Thank you all for saving us back there by taking down the robber. How can I repay you?"

Blu: "You can come with us. We are friends. Please, we will explain later."

Lola's Father: "Go ahead, Lola. You deserve it."

Kiwi: "Two more pasts are ahead."



Next Issue: Issue #85- "Part of the Pack"
THE END IS SOON. SEASON 2 COMES TO A CLOSE.
Did you like the issue? What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions.
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!



1 comment:

  1. BWAHAHAHA! The Aladdin reference got me 😂

    ReplyDelete