Saturday, June 24, 2017

Issue #87 - "Mind Control"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Blu was banished to the past; however, with help from a time-traveling gecko, named Kiwi, Blu brought his friends from the past to the present to defeat the evil Zero once and for all. They came back to the present to see Jamaa was taken over filled with evil and phantoms. Now they must reach the castle where Zero is hiding out...


Blu: "Everyone listen up. This is the gate leading to the castle where I bet we will find Zero. Stay close together because I bet this place is filled with phantoms. This isn't the Jamaa we once knew."

Sly: "I have a question. How are we supposed to get past that locked gate?!"

Skal: "Lift me up, fox. I can use my tail as a key."

*Skal's tail unlocks gate*

Blu: "Great job! You guys are already working together as a team. If we work together we will defeat Zero for sure!"



Violet: "I am nervous.. Is anyone else nervous?"




One Hour Later...


Chuck: "This place is filled with phantoms! How many do you think we had to sneak by?!"

Blu: "We made it to the front door of the castle. Everyone hurry, inside!"

Kiwi: "What is the plan?"

Blu: "First, we should save the kidnapped plushies of Jamaa, and then they can help us stop Zero and his alpha henchmen."

Kiwi: "Be warned. The plushies from the past can not stay here forever. If anything happens to them here, the past could be altered, changing the future forever."

Blu: "Relax, nothing will happen to them. We can do this, Kiwi. Don't lose hope."


Inside the castle...


Olive: "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

Barrett: "How did they escape?"

Felicity: "Why do they look so little? Almost like children?"

Cheep: "We are children!"

Biff: "Forget it, lets bring them to Zero. He will know what to do with them."

Blu: "That was a close one! Come on, Kiwi, we have to go one without them."

Kiwi: "Walk lightly, Blu the Monkey."




Walks into next room...


Blu: "OH. MY. ZIOS. Look at all of the kidnapped plushies! It is okay everyone, I came back to save you! LETS GO! Why aren't they moving?"

Kiwi: "They appear to be intellectually frozen."

Blu: "WAKE UP! COME ON EVERYONE! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! BEFORE ZERO COMES!"

Kiwi: "Shouting will not help."

Blu: "What do we do, Kiwi? I traveled all the way from the past, just to come back to everyone being frozen."



Blu: "Look, there is Plum, Sly, Ruby, Liza, Professor Salem, even my little son, Bluberry. Everyone in Jamaa is here. There has to be hundreds of plushies."


Kiwi: "We must find out what happened to them."

Blu: *crying* "This has been the worst year of my life. First, my parents pass away in a wolf attack, then my friends slowly get kidnapped, some alphas, such as Olive the Cheetah and Biff the Hyena have turned evil, Cheep was eaten by a pack of lynx, and now there is a bigger villain more evil than Mr. Blek ever was!"





Goat Alpha: "Boss, we found these plushies sneaking around in the hallway."

Plum: "You must be Zero! You should be ashamed of yourself! We came to stop you!"

Maple: "Ya! We came from the past to stop you!"

Lola: "Maple! Don't tell him that!"

Zero: "From the past?! Where is BLU THE MONKEY?"

Barrett: "I dunno.."

Zero: "URGH! I WILL FIND HIM MYSELF!"





Zero: "BLU. THE. MONKEY. How did you find your way back to the present?!"

Blu: "I had some help from friends."

Zero: "Kiwi, we meet again."

Blu: "You know each other."

Zero: "That persistent gecko has been annoying me for decades. Never mind that! You were not supposed to see this room. Now that you have, I might as well show you my master plan before I destroy you. Follow me, not even my Alpha Henchmen know about."




Blu: "What are these devices?"

Zero: "Remember a long time ago, I told you I had studied mental manipulation-- in other words-- MIND CONTROL. These devices are controlling almost every plushie in Jamaa. This falcon one controls all the falcons."

Blu: "WOAH. Wait, that is how those Minor Alphas are helping you. You are using mind control! That is also how you kidnapped all of those plushies. This explains everything."

Zero: "Precisely. Now, say goodbye to Jamaa. You are going to be destroyed."


Next Issue: Issue #88- "Hope From Above"
THE ENDS IS COMING. BLU THE MONKEY COMES TO A CLOSE.

SEE THE TWO-PART FINALE JULY 8th, 2017.


Did you like the issue? What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions.
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!



No comments:

Post a Comment