Saturday, June 10, 2017

Issue #85 - "Part of the Pack"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Laughter is the best medicine they say. However, this story goes a little different. Blu almost has gathered all of his buddies in the past to save themselves in the present time when he stumbles upon his friend Sly....

A Long Time Ago...


Arctic Wolf:  *hums* "Oh, hello little guy. What are you doing out here in the middle of the forest?"

Fox: "Ima awh by my sewf."

Arctic Wolf: "My name is Stardust. What is your name?"

Fox: "Sly."

Stardust: "What happened to your family?"

Sly: "My pack lefft mee. Im too wittle."

Stardust: "That is unacceptable, honey. Do you want to come live with my pack? We will accept you."




Six Months Later...

Stardust: "Sly, where were you?! Rox has already started our daily meeting."

Sly: "Not these boring meetings. I would rather wear a pink purse and tiara instead of going to these meetings!"

Rox: "Stardust and Sly! Listen up and stop chatting!"


Rox: "Stardust, I have dealt with your boy for far too long. All he does is make jokes. He is NOT an arctic wolf. HE HAS TO GO!"

Stardust: "Please, Rox. Please give him another chance. I adopted him because he is all alone. He needs a pack, whether he is a fox or arctic wolf."

Rox: "I have given you a bunch of chances. One more slip up, and he is kicked out of the pack."




Meanwhile...

Sly: "...so I told that bee to BUZZ off!"

Crowd: "HAHAHA!"

Sly: "Can we talk about the Diamond Shop? I mean come on, it is so hard to find diamonds am I right?!"



Rox: "WHAT is going on here?!?!"


Sly: "Uh, I am doing comedy. Wanna join?"

Rox: "NO! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! You and your mother are out of the pack! Leave now! There is no room for laughter when you need to hunt and survive!"

Sly: "Who invited that guy, am I right?"

Rox: "GET OUT. NOW."

One Week Later...

Sly: "...The last thing I want to say is that I am glad I can make you laugh."

Stardust: "Leaving that pack was the best thing we ever did. Look how happy this crowd is."

Sly: "You know, I used to use jokes as a shield to cover up the pain of getting kicked out of my fox pack. But, then I realized laughter is the best medicine. It makes life better."

Stardust: "I am so proud of you. But we need to find a pack. A good pack that accepts happiness and joy."



Blu: "Hi there. My name is Blu the Monkey. We were at your stand-up comedy show tonight and loved it! We want to know if you will join our little pack."


Sly: "Thank you. Look mom, we are invited to this pack."

Stardust: "This pack is made up of all shapes, sizes, and animals. They look so happy."

Sly: "This pack sounds great. We will join you."

Blu: "Great, just one more thing. We kind of need your help. It is a long story, we will explain on the way. We have one more stop."



In the present time...

Zero: "Ha! Look at Jamaa Township. It is everything I dreamed it to be. We have taken over Jamaa, and there is no one to stop us now! Have you 'taken care of' all of the kidnapped plushies."

Olive the Cheetah: "Not yet, sir. Are you sure you don't need them for any master plan?"

Zero: "This was the master plan! Kidnap the plushies to lead the alphas here. Banish Blu the Monkey to the past, and take over Jamaa. The plan is complete. Now, we can live! Live like we are royalty. Jamaa is ours!"





Next Issue: Issue #86- "Plum's Parent"
THE END IS NEAR. SEASON 2 COMES TO A CLOSE SOON.
Did you like the issue? What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions.
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!


2 comments:

  1. Awww poor Sly!!!! I'm glad his mom took him in! Poor little guy!

    YES THE NEXT ONE IS PLUM! I've been wondering for so long what happened to her parents! SQUEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 issues left. :c
    BLUUUU Y U LEAF I CRI EVERITEM CRIII

    ReplyDelete