Saturday, June 17, 2017

Issue #86 - "Plum's Parent"

*Previously on Blu the Monkey*
Blu has been banished in the past. Now, with the help of Kiwi, a time-traveling lizard, he is collecting his friends to save them in the present. Finally, Blu has collected his friends, except he needs to make one more stop at Plum's past...



Sometime in the past...

Peck: "Honey, I love you so much. This is the hardest thing I ever had to do, even if I am an Alpha! Since I am an Alpha, my work is very dangerous. I cant raise my daughter with phantoms near. I have to leave you here at the Summer Carnival. Don't worry, they will take you in. You will understand when you are older. I will see you again one day, Plum. I love you."

Plum: "Mommy, please stay."

Peck: *tears fill eyes* "I love you, Plum. ALWAYS remember that."



Captain Melville: "Hello there, little bunny. What are you doing here?"

Plum: "I am here to join the Summer Carnival gang."

Captain Melville: "It is your lucky day. I am the new owner of the Summer Carnival. I am Captain Melville. I became the owner of the Summer Carnival after my ship crashed. Also, I part-time own a Juice Hut. This is mainly my summer job. You will start as a janitor! Lets get to work!"

Plum: "Oh, okay." *thinks* "You can do this, Plum. Be strong."





Blu: "WAIT PLUM! Hi, I am Blu the Monkey, and these are my friends. Don't join the Summer Carnival gang, you will be so unhappy. By the way, you never told me you were PECK'S DAUGHTER!"

Plum: "Who are you? I don't even know you!"

Blu: "Yes you do. We are from the future. Just please come with us. We will talk. What do you have to lose?"

Captain Melville: "Come on, bunny! Those floors aren't going to sweep themselves!"

Plum: "Fine, lets talk."


Later...


Blu: "...and that is why you should come back to the present to save your future self."

Kiwi: "Yes, now it is time. It is time for us to go to the present. You have witnessed the pasts of some of your friends. You saw their struggles, battles, sad moments, and happy moments. You saw how they became the animals they are today. Going back to the present requires much magic. Stand back."

Sly: "Mom, I think that you should stay here. I will be fine. This is between me and my friend Blu, if he is telling the truth."




Stardust: "What if this is all a joke? A prank! What if that monkey is actually crazy?!"

Sly: "Mom, I believe him. Everything will be fine. I will be back soon, don't worry."

Stardust: "Be careful, son."

Blu: "Is this going to work, Kiwi? Can the portal send all of us to the present?"

Kiwi: "Everything works if you believe."

*Portal Opens*

Blu: "It worked everyone! Lets go stop the evil Zero once and for all!"

Present Time...

Sly: "Woah! What happened to Jamaa?"

Blu: "How long was I gone?!"

Kiwi: "Time is relative. You were in the past for approximately one week."

Blu: "Jamaa was overtaken within a week!"

Skal: "Where is that Zero at? I want to give him a piece of my mind!"

Blu: "I am guessing his lair is in the middle of that giant castle. We have a journey ahead, friends, but don't lose hope."






Meanwhile...


Zero: "Jamaa looks wonderful. There are dark skies, lava pits, phantoms hiding in the--"

Felicity: "What is it, Zero?"

Zero: "Something has changed. I can feel a disturbance."

Barrett: "Uh... what does that mean?"

Zero: "It means something bad is going to happen, you nitwit!"





Next Issue: Issue #87- "Mind Control"
THE END IS NEAR. SEASON 2 COMES TO A CLOSE SOON.



Did you like the issue? What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and opinions.
Find out in the next exciting issue of Blu the Monkey!



3 comments:

  1. Wait... this explains it!! This is why Plum loves art so much...

    What a twist!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Art runs in the blood :)

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  2. PECK?! (Cheetahrawr)

    ReplyDelete