Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Issue #31 - "Blek's Revenge"

"The Best Blu Issue Continues...." ~Blu
 Where we last left off, Blu and his buddies were stuck in Mr. Blek's mansion.

Mr. Blek: "I have been behind all of these schemes to destroy Blu! Myself, Spec, and these mechanical robots will defeat you puny animals."

Cheep: "He is right, we can't stop him."
Ruby the Rhino: "Not alone. We brought some friends."

Bonnie: "Don't worry Blu, we got this."

Blu: "Okay Mr. Blek, ready to fight?"

Mr. Blek: "Hit me with your best shot."

Mint: "These robots have nothing on us. We are trained agents by the alphas, shamans, and Zios himself."

La Salle the Raccoon: "I wonder what Zios will do, when he finds out that this battle is taking place."

Jetstream: "He already knows. He is watching over us."

Spec: "Don't come any closer fools! I will release these phantoms."

Berry: "Give up now, you know that we are going to take you and your uncle down."

Skal: "Sorry buddy, but I am taking their side this time. I like to bully Blu on my own time."
 Meanwhile downstairs...
*CHOMP!* *SWALLOW!*

Mr. Blek: "So this is how it has to end. Blu is swallowed by a Robot Shark."

Plum: "I will not end like this. I just met him and he is the best plushie on the face of Jamaa. He has heart, faith, and hope, which is nothing compared to you!"


Mr. Blek: "Oh, you little critters, I can easily defeat you in some Phantom Goo! I taught you how to get out in class, but none of you were even listening! Now, to make sure Blu is truly gone forever, I will dispose of him in this Phantom Portal."

 *Spits out of mouth*

Blu: "I can't believe Mr. Blek is that evil! I knew he was bad, but not this bad. I also can't believe that Plum actually likes me! Anyway, I will get to that later. Oh, shark, what are you still doing here?!"

 *Pushes into hot lava*

Blu: "That should take care of that. Now to find a way out of this phantom Volcano, and to defeat Mr. Blek!"

To Be Continued...



"See the thrilling conclusion of Mr. Blek's and Blu's Showdown in the next Blu the Monkey Comic Issue!"

35 comments:

  1. First!

    Interesting plot-lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *tosses cupcakes in the air* CONGRATS!

      PS: I am running out of things to toss!!! What am I going to toss for the next first commenter in the next issue? *scratches head*

      Delete
    2. *grabs a cupcake*

      Thanks!

      Here's an idea: throw Monday Rares!

      Or maybe throw Pot O' Gold contents... XD

      Delete
    3. XD *puts nyan cats, Monday Rares and Pot O' Gold contents into tossing storage* Thanks! I will toss them next time x3

      Delete
    4. Throw Blu plushies XD!
      ~3berrygirl~ PLease look at annathearcticwolf.blogspot.com!

      Delete
  2. Omg can't wait for next issue!!
    Plum like blu ..,. Sorta duh..
    BLU GOT SWALLOWED!!!! Ew..
    1st

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehh.. kind of XD He got swallowed, and spit out again O.O I'm glad that it wasn't a real shark... it'll be horrible.

      Delete
    2. Ya kinda swallowed :D still gross. Although if shark is robot then he won't have any saliva/spit.

      Delete
    3. Why did he spit him out? Did he taste bad
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
    4. Ehh, maybe Blu tickled him from inside x3

      Delete
    5. EWW! XD I'm glad it was robot instead of real though.
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
  3. What will happen to blu after this is all over?! Mr blek will be gone so WHAT WILL HAPPEN I WANNNA KNOWWWWWWW!!!!!x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that maybe they would not be able to completely destroy Mr Blek, but the fight turned so serious that Mr Blek was nearly defeated. Mr Blek might run away to a faraway place, where he continued planning to destroy Blu. Then maybe there would be an issue with the title of "The Return of Blek", when Mr Blek returns to take his true revenge. Just a random thought XD

      Delete
    2. Scooter is going to post late on Sunday NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I... can't... live... without.... knowing! Ugh its so suspenseful.
      ~3berrygirl~ P.S. Scooter i think that this is the best plushie blog in the world! No matter what NOTHING can compete with this!

      Delete
    3. OMG ikr! I wanna know SO BAD SO SO SO BAD!!!!

      Delete
  4. And why does mr blek live in a msinsion with ghost and stuff? So he's evil...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,so I guess Skal is still a big bully to Blu,well at least Skal took the good side...Like you know they're 'Frenemies' XD
    I can't wait to see what happens next... :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frenemines... ŸåŸ. Skal is good I knew it!

      Delete
    2. Um... It's a really common thing in stories.

      Enemies (bully) with a main character --> main character gets in big trouble that was not created by the bully --> bully gets to chose to kill/destroy/etc. main character for good or let main character live--> bully let's him live so bully can bully the main character.

      Yeah. Sad.

      Please visit my blog:
      rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

      Delete
    3. What will happen next? Oh, And PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE add Lola again Pleeeeze!
      I read the issues with Lola and it made me so sad!

      Delete
    4. Lola is coming back for one last issue

      Delete
  6. AHHHHH!!! I read it over twice and I never knew Blu was so strong to push the robot shark :3 Maybe there's a portal!!! O,o and Plum has a special secret power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe they all have special powers and they each use them to save blu then blu have power to and they power unite to overthrow mr blek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GAWD YOU JUST TOOK MY IDEA!!!!

      (Check 'The Final Battle - Part 4 and Part 5 on my blog)

      Delete
  8. Written down June 6, 2014 in Brazil
    Blu!!
    I missed you so much <3
    But how could you?!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do my best to go back to Jamaa,
      But for now,Defeat Mr,Blek!!
      Good Luck,May Zios guide you :3
      Best Regards,
      ~Lola <3

      Delete
    2. *this is not Lola, but nice try XD

      --Scooter

      Delete
  9. YAY LOA IS COMING BACK FOR ONE LAST EPISODE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ŸÆÿ NEW BLU EPISODE TODAY! WHY IS IT GONNA BE A LATE ONE! >:0. LOLA YAY LOA IS ACOMIN BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scooter, i dont understand. Is skal on blus side in this chapter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skal and Blu are not friends, mostly because Skal teases Blu. However, in this issue he is helping Blu!

      --Scooter

      Delete
  12. why did he eat blu i like blu you ate him no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

    ReplyDelete