Sunday, June 29, 2014

Issue #38 - "Navigation"


Marco: "Well Blu, you are in the great frozen heights of Mt. Shiveer!"

Blu: "It is beautiful, but it is very cold. My fur wasn't made for this weather."

Marco: "I understand, but I know you can help me with this mission. Lets start our search by the blazing fire. Maybe someone has seen your family."
 Blu: "Oh my! CHUCK! It is you, I haven't seen you since we were lost together!" (Issue #12 & #13)
Marco: "You two know each other?"

Chuck: "Ya, you are Blu the Monkey! We met in Sarepia Forest when I went to see Zombie Chickens. I loved the movie so much that I still wear my hat."

Blu: "Cool. Actually, Chuck have you seen my parents? I am kind of in a crisis at the moment."

Chuck: "So, your parents are missing. I will help you, I am a great navigator!"

 Turns out he wasn't. Again.

Blu: "Are you sure we are going the right way?"

Chuck: "I am absolutely, 100% positive."

Blu: "Okay, Marco. You will have to stay back. Go to the Hot Cocoa Hut and look there. The ice is too thin."

Chuck: "I agree! It hurts my little paws. Hey, have you heard that if you jump on this, you go to a secret passage?"
 Blu: "Chuck, you are so random, you remind me so much of Maple."

Chuck: "I LOVE MAPLE SYRUP!"

Blu: "Well, it looks like they are not in this hot pool. Thank goodness, they would have burnt up. Come on Chuck lets go see if Marco has found anything."
Chuck: "What's up, buttercup?"

Marco: *Stares down* Nothing. I haven't found anything yet, but I---"

Chuck: "HOT COCOA! I love that stuff!!"

Marco: O.O "Anyway, I was saying, but I think there---"

Chuck: "YUM! My taste buds are dancing!"

Marco: "I WAS SAYING THAT I THINK I KNOW A PLACE WHERE THEY COULD BE!"


Marco: "This cave has been blocked off for quite sometime. When I was just a young shaman, I always wanted to explore it. They could be in there."

Chuck: "I am so hyper now! Lets go look in the cave!! Come one, I am a great navigator!"







We never did go in that cave. For obvious navigation reasons.

Marco: "We never found them today, but we will one day. Don't worry Blu, stay home and keep your eyes peeled."

Chuck: "Ya, I am sure they will come back."









Comment Call: What happens next? (Pick One)

Blu goes to the Freedom Party on a Field Trip, to search for family.
or
Blu hosts his own Freedom Party with friends, for a sign to call his family home.

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wait actually the second one but scooter I have the perfect idea tho since belle the rhino is an agent for the saving jamaa then since blu and Marco are doing navigation and then belle comes to the freedom party with greely junior and Lily then they ask if they can help!!!!!! And then since blu and belle didn't meet it can happen!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. *throws Freedom Banners in the air* CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Second one Blu hosts his own!

      Delete
  2. Hmm...

    I'm not sure...
    Maybe Blue hosts a Freedom Party, but in the Township! It's to call their parents home AND to attract other Jammers/Plushies to feel the "Freedom-y" spirit!

    Invite suspects too and investigate them by throwing them off with numerous of questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that idea the best too!
      -kitty5748
      Live laugh and love huskies

      Delete
  3. Blu needs to find his family!!
    The next issue will be hmm...
    Blu will find them then there will be footprints on the snow on mt shiveer and blu,marco and chuck will go into the seal cave but they need a seal,so they found the seal shaman (i forgot who....)then they will call the agents and the other shamans and they find Mrs.Merigold and mrs. merigold knew that blu has the last december thing.....coz mrs.merigold saw it or whatever and then together they defeated her and they free blu's parents and blu's sister will make a first word...(I don't wanna spoil the surprise coz you will know it ;) it starts with "B" (LOL everyone does XD) can't continue the story bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second choice! This would help out best...

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG Pick da first one :D
    I'm not being rude but maybe he went to the party and then he met Mrs.Merigold and she was about to collect another/last birthstone,when suddenly....Uh....Maybe Spec barges in with a BAZOOKA XD Nah jk maybe some evil guy comes in and defends Mrs.Merigold and stuff like that then Blu gets out an AK-47 XD
    I WUV CHUCK o3o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Second Pwease. ^.^
    Btw i entered the acsessory contest with a Earth hat!
    Wish me best of luck!



    paige16663 MAH EPIC SIGNOFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2nd one

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blu goes on a field trip and while there mrs marigold finds ANTHER birth stone! Chuck ish so random! Like maple! She ish random-er-est!

    ReplyDelete
  9. feild trip!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A mix of both! Like he hosts his party and then go on a field trip, or the other way around!
    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  11. First one plz.
    -wolflovergirl152

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the first one best.
    -hano313

    ReplyDelete
  13. Second second second second second second second second second (e.t.c.). *waves 'Second' flags in the air wildly* SECOND!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thnk Blu hosts his own Freedom Party with friends, for a sign to call his family home

    ReplyDelete
  15. hosts his own freedom party blu does his own

    ReplyDelete
  16. hosts his own freedom party with friends!
    zks910
    p.s. : maybe it'll call a grumpy neighbor because of the noise instead... ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blue hosts his own freedom party

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can i make a blog with blu's Baby story or no Email me at warriorwolves7897@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete