Sunday, June 15, 2014

Issue #34 - "Welcome Strawberry"

5 Months Later...


Hiya Jammers! The World Soccer Cup is here, and I have been practicing with Plum. Anyway, in much bigger news, a couple of months ago, my parents told me that I will be a big brother! Which is really exciting... if it is a baby brother. I do not want a little sister!
 Later at the Hospital....

Berry: "I think she is finally ready Doc! I just hope everything goes okay."

Dr. Blueberry: "No worries, Berry. Myself, Dr. Redroar, and Dr. Redboo, will make everything run smoothly. Now, please step outside Blu."
Cheep: "Blu, how is everything going!"

Blu: "Great, I am about to get a sibling."

Sly: "Good. Hey Blu, guess what. Mrs. Merigold said we are having another field trip tomorrow!"

Blu: "Really?! Another one! Have you noticed she has brought back two birthstones from the last two field trips? Anyway, it will be nice because I haven't had a mission from Zios since the Mr. Blek incident."



Dr. Redroar: "Blu, your mother is ready for you."

Plum: "Good Luck, Blu!"

Blu: "You guys are coming too. You are my best friends, so lets go see my new sibling together!"

Bonnie: "Welcome your new sister, Strawberry, into the world."

Blu: "A girl!! That is... great. I can't wait to spend time with her!"

Berry: "She looks like she likes you, Blu!"
 The Next Day....

Red: "So how is your sister, Strawberry?"

Blu: "She is great!" (P.S. If you can't tell, the Red Fox is Red. He grew up in the past 5 months, just like my sister will!)



Mrs. Merigold: "Okay, students, ready for our field trip? Today, we are going to the Adventure Base Camp!"

Blu: "Oh boy, I can't wait to see all of the Adventure Portals!"

Maple: "I have a bad feeling about this, and this new teacher!"

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am! What is wrong with girls blu!!!!!!!!! >:(

      Delete
    2. CONGRATULATIONS STRAWBERY. WELCOME TO THE WORLD!!!!!!

      Oh no. I'm picturing where strawberry came from...

      Delete
    3. You know, some boys want brother and some girls want sisters, i know what its like! I wanted a baby sister but it was a boy DX But now he is 3 and he's really cute!

      Delete
    4. Awwwwww cute new sister

      Delete
    5. Cool! Then she will grow up to look like Blu! Please check annathearcticwolf.blogspot.com!

      Delete
  2. Red characters issue!
    Aww, I wish the months didnt pass so soon.
    wait, i knew about strawberry and my red panda is used!!!
    Actually the doctor red panda and lion were pciked by me and another jammer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr.blueberry had one line !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice issue!!
    Yay blu has a sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw strawberry in your chocolate4040 account yesterday!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so he does get a sibling! Like in my question!!!!!- silyseal2

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH THEY USED MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! I sent in the little monkey plushie I AM SO EXCITED! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH 4 USING MY IDEA!!!
    -hano313

    ReplyDelete
  8. -gasp- Blu, I see tea parties and Barbie dolls in your future.... you have been warned..... Sorry I could not resist.XD I hope you use the plushie I sent soon.
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DUDE I MAY BE A GIRL BUT OMG I SOOOO AGREE WITH U!!!!!!!
      yakkk omg WHENEVER THE FACT THAT EVERYBODY THINKS GIRLS AREN'T ATHLETIC COMES UP, I JUST GO CRAYYYY CRAYYYY IN ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IM THE BEST PLAYER ON MY GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM D:' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. omg sooo sorry sometimes i can't control myself i am the biggest disgrace to Blu ever :,(

      Delete
  9. Best Issue yet! Maybe I'll send you a plushie if I get one. Keep up the awesome work on Blu The Monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey scooter, what time are you on animal jam because I've been wanting to buddy you for a while now. Btw you got a cool den.
    -wolflovergirl152

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blu: I'm about to get a sibling!

    Sly: Good. Hey Blu guess what-

    Thay aren't even a bit excited, like what?

    Great post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The only reason I'm always last to comment is because I'm from 2016.

    ReplyDelete