Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Issue #37 - "Cavern's Crystals"

Blu: "Mrs. Merigold, haven't you noticed that Hopper is missing?! He got ate by a giant snake on the last field trip!"

*Phone Rings*

Mrs. Merigold: "Oh, I must take this call...."

5 minutes later...

Mrs. Merigold: "Okay, class turns out we are taking a surprise field trip!"


Plum: "I wonder why Mrs. Merigold wanted to come to these Meadow Cliffs. Well, it gets us out of class..."

Blu: "She is acting very strange."

Plum: "Hey, look down there!!"





Plum: "It is Mrs. Merigold! She is walking right into that abandoned cavern."

Blu: "I told you she is up to no good. Come on Plum, lets follow her to see what she is doing in a cavern!"

Plum: "Yes! I love adventures!!"


Mrs. Merigold: *On her phone* "Yes, I know. Yes. Yes. I am trying my best, Mr."

Plum: *Whispers* "Who do you think she is talking to?"

Blu: *Whispers* "Maybe it is her husband."

Mrs. Merigold: *On her phone* "Yes. Okay, I am looking for one right now. Bye. *Shuts off phone* Okay, now to look for that birthstone."

10 minutes later...

Mrs. Merigold: "YES! I have found another beautiful birthstone crystal."



 Later that day...

Maple: "I LOVE that new birthstone, you got up on that wall!"

Violet: "So, Mrs. Merigold why are your paws dirty?"

Mrs. Merigold: "Oh, that... I just tripped into a puddle on our field trip."

Blu: "Mom, Dad! Sister Strawberry! I am home from school! Hiss? Remy? Where is everyone? Mint, what are you doing here?"

Mint: "Blu, I don't know how else to say this, but your family has been taken. We think we have a lead on who did it. Do you still have that birthstone?"

Blu: "They are taken?! I have to get them back! Yes, I still have it."




Mint: "Blu, meet Marco the Penguin Shaman. He will help you on this mission."

Blu: O.O OMG! I met another Shaman! Hi, Marco, it is so nice to meet you!"

Marco: "Hello, Blu the Monkey. Ready to go on a mission to find your parents in... Mt. Shiveer?"
**Special Thanks to humdinger41 for their idea of this issue!**

17 comments:

  1. O.O short issue but great all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he isn't somehow related to mister Blek...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooter as of Mr. do u mean thatMr.Blek are u taking my idea for Blu

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I like it best when Blu has His Surprised face. Cant wait till the next Issue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg u really used my idea I mean.. Wow hehe this is amazing XD I love the changes u made this is such an exciting blog---- humdinger41 ur really excited friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. i went to ur den and went into the boat with violet and blu, so famous X3
    BUT I REALLY DID

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did that too and I said "Oh My Gosh the real Blue the monkey!!!" I didn't have free chat.
      -wolflovergirl152 on animal jam (no capitals)

      Delete
  7. IT WAS MR BLEK
    DUN DUN DUN DUNNN

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best blog I've ever seen you've really made it exciting, the comic series is so great that it made me want to make my own.
    -wolflovergirl152

    ReplyDelete
  9. MARCO IS SO FAT :O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mrs. Merigold is talking to....MR. BLEK?!?!?!?!?!?!!!
    i think..................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Uh.......................................

    ReplyDelete