Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Issue #39 - "Freedom Day"

Blu: "Thanks for coming to my Freedom Day Party! Now the reason I had this party is to celebrate our freedoms in Jamaa, hang with friends, but also have a sign for my parents. Oh, and by the way this is my friend, Chuck."

Chuck: "Hiya! Lets get this party started!!"
Blu: "Okay everyone, outside for the fireworks!"

Plum: "Grape and I thought this was a dress up party. Oh well >-<"

Blu: 'You guys look great! Now start the fireworks! 3......2.......1......."

*fizzle.*

Sly: "What happened?"


Flitter: "Muhaha! I am the evil freedom fighter! There shouldn't be freedom in Jamaa! Let the Phantoms take over!"

Maple: "Hey, shoo fly!"

Chuck: "That is a good one, Maple!"

Maple: "Thanks ^-^"

Flitter: "So, you want to fight!"


Blu: "Put me down! HELP! Come on, let me down! I need the fireworks to signal my lost family!"

Flitter: "I can throw you off the map, just like your family!"

Blu: "LET ME GO!"

Flitter: "Ok..."   *Releases Blu from the skies*
 *Blu falls into a firework*

Blu: "Get me out of here! Who does this Flitter think she is?"

Stripe: "Don't worry, Blu the Monkey. I am Stripe, a Freedom Enforcer. I help enforce freedom, and I think every plushie should be free! We deal with Flitter every year at this time."

Stripe: "Go home, Flitter!"

Flitter: "No! Freedom should not be enforced, it should be fought against."

Stripe: "Lets fight about freedom on the ground!"
Flitter: "It was a trap, you surrounded me!"

Stripe: "Evil will never win. Now we will be taking this birthstone."

Cheep: "She had a birthstone?!"

Stripe: "Yes, I am going to give it to Blu, so Mrs. Merigold can't get it."
Blu: "Guys, can someone get me out?"


Everyone: "3........2........1!!!!"

*BOOM!*

Happy Freedom Day!

21 comments:

  1. I loved this issue!

    First, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cottoncandygal11257July 2, 2014 at 4:33 AM

    OMG!
    I SENT IN STRIPE!
    THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY ANIMAL JAM LIFE!
    :DDDDDDDD
    Great Issue BTW! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! GOOD FOR YOU :D

      Delete
    2. I was super happy when I sent in lola and she was a main character. But then again, I was the one who started the plushie donation thing.

      Delete
  3. Me: "Flitter, if you hate freedom, why paint yourself white, blue and red with stars?"
    Was he/she born that way?

    Anyway, it's a great issue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Blu is free!! Heh heh...

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Dietcherry here with Blueroo! We thought this issue was one of our favorites! Blueroo is rolling on the ground laughing because Blu got blasted off in a cannon..XD

    ~Dietcherry & Blueroo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you comment first every time!!! Seems you are addicted to sky blog!!! the fake Flosse with my other only account called hellome did this comment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Colors! The Evil Butterfly was cool. (honestly, i think the butterfly is one of the only ways for blu to find his parents... but that's what i think, not what anyone else thinks :3) Excited to see what comes up next :D HAPPY FREEDOM DAY! ETC -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did blu exploed ???
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
  9. My buddy sent in Stripe!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome!
    Maple is So Funneh :33
    WHAT IF YOU DID ONE EVERYDAY!
    Or at least Every other day..
    :DDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u scooter for buddying me!!! I know, I'm over reacting, it's just that when he was not online,I sent you a buddy request, and when I logged on again, it siad chocolate4050 is know your buddy, and I was like, WHAT TEH??!! WOW. I. AM. SHOCKED. XD So yeah, this is getting LOOOONG so.... I'll just go now...

    Paws00001

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry spellings XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you misused this issue and made it a bit dramatic.. oeo...

    ReplyDelete