Sunday, July 6, 2014

Issue #40 - "Wonders of Jamaa"


Violet: "I can't believe that Blu's Family hasn't popped up anywhere."

Cheep: "Yes, to my calculations it seems like they should have appeared somewhere due to the rate formula."

Sly: "Hey guys look at that! Is that Mrs. Merigold, who just went running by?"

Maple: "I think it was! Lets follow, I have always had a bad feeling about her!"


Chuck: "What in the worn is she doing?"

Mrs. Merigold: "I have finally found the Epic Wonders! It was behind the Coral Canyons waterfall this whole time!"

Maple: "Woo hoo! I love a good spying! Lets go inside guys."


Mrs. Merigold: "I can't believe that a new birthstone appears here every month. Unfortunately, I can't wait that long, but at least I got one."

Chuck: *Ring! Ding! Run from the Zombie Chickens! Ring! Ding! Run from the Zombie Chickens!* "Sorry, I have to take this, it is Blu."

Mrs. Merigold: "KIDS! What are you doing here?!?!"

Violet: "Nothing, just hanging out upstairs. See ya later Mrs. Merigold!"


Sly: "She gives me the creeps, it is like she is too polite and too nice."

Maple: "Ya, that is what I--  O.O Pretty Green Light Orb!"

Violet: "OMG! Look at this, guys! Look at those smoke signals in the sky outside!"

Chuck: *On the Phone* "Blu, I think there is something outside, hold on."



Cheep: "It says 'Save Us Crystal Sands'. I bet for sure that Blu's Parents and Sister are in Crystal Sands!"

Chuck: *On the Phone* "I will call you back!"
 Maple: "Hey, look at this drawing, it looks like me. Oh ya, stick with the mission."

Violet: "Excuse us, seals."

Seals: "Sorry Ma'am, nobody is getting to Crystal Sands it is under construction from a Hurricane. It will be open next week."

Sly: "Really?! Urgh, this is perfect timing.."
Blu: "I just got off the phone with Chuck and he said that they got a smoke signal from my parents in Crystal Sands. However, Crystal sands is under construction, but at least I know they are safe."

Plum: "Ya, that is great news!"


Blu: "Since Strawberry will hopefully come home soon, I wanted to get her a pet. This purple duck looks perfect."

Plum: "Great! I wonder what she will name her. Anyway, school starts tomorrow from our long holiday weekend. So I will see you there!"

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love this issue! I bet crystal sands isn't really under construction!

      Delete
    2. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! ITS MISTERCHUNKYBUDDY!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!! BUDDY ME MCB!!!!!! I NIGHTWING9090 (all caps)

      Delete
  2. What a mysterious message...

    Ms. Merigold, you really have to go around Jamaa more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How does she NOT know where Epic Wonders is? Like, EVERYBODY knows!

      Delete
    2. Does she get a discount?

      W-wait! She got a... perodot!

      Did she time-travel or something? Scary, Ms. Meri!

      Delete
  3. That's weird blu was only in 2 pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see how old Strawberry is now and why Blu and Plum weren't with their friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cottoncandygal11257July 6, 2014 at 5:17 AM

    XD I Love it!
    I also love Chuck's Phone ringtone. :33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YES! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHUCKS RINGTONE!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

      Delete
    2. Lynelle i know u posted that i posted the comment before this-chococat525

      Delete
    3. OKAY PPL FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD I LOVE CHUCK'S RINGTONE XDDDDDDDDD
      And here's the storyline for Zombie Chickens 2:
      Chuck is main character
      Zombie chickens capture Chuck
      Princess Pancakes (Maple [syrup])gets captured too
      Chuck breaks out, defeats the zombie chickens, and lives happily ever after with Princess Pancakes

      XDDDDDDDDDD OMG that was sooo random hahahahahaha

      I quit animal jam about a year ago but I still like lookin' at yo blog even though you stopped blogging

      darkwolf

      Delete
  6. XD This - Is - Very - Blusome - AND I LOVE CHUCK'S PHONE RINGTONE :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ The above one was me(TwinkleLight2002) with my new profile picture and my new username^

      Delete
    2. everyone loves the ringtone! :3 -chococat525

      Delete
    3. You inspired me to change my username and my profile picture!!!

      ~Paige16663

      Delete
  7. Awesome issue! Blueroo loved it!:)

    ~Dietcherry & Blueroo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha, Mrs. Merigold reminds me of Miss Mcbeth of I.N.K. for some reason (I.N.K. Invisible Network of Kids). Can't wait to see what happens! -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I love that I gave u the idea of blu missing his parents ^_^
    humdinger41

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a plushie fashion show on my blog! annathearcticwolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete